This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Zycus, Bangalore
Position: PHP Developer
Type: IT Jobs in Bangalore
Zycus was incorporated in Princeton, U.S. in 1998. Since then, we have grown everyday, and established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients.
Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
With a team of 1000+employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Dubai and Singapore.
Know more about the LEADER of: Gartner’s 2013, 2015 & 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites and The Forrester Wave™: eProcurement, Q2 2017
Zycus is looking out for PHP Developers with an experience of about 3-5 years.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services, Computer Software, Financial Services|
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
The Role & Responsibilities Of The Position Would Include
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Consume web-services & develop the presentation layer in PHP
- Implement client-side code using jQuery, AJAX or other libraries.
- Implementation of security, session management, localization & other non-functional needs
- Evaluate tools/frameworks
- Strong knowledge of PHP web Codeigniter framework
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Basic knowledge on Angular 2+ & NodeJS is preferable
- Zycus believes in an open culture learning environment, where everyone gets a chance to share their ideas and deliver par excellence.
- Along with a competitive compensation structure, the Role enables you to be a part of our dynamic & employee friendly team.
For More Information Visit : Zycus, Bangalore, Maharashtra, India
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.