This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Yash Technologies, Pune
Position:Technology Specialist-DevOps Job
Type: IT Jobs in Pune
YASH Technologies, a leading enterprise business and technology solution partner for medium and large global customers, is seeking to hire Senior DevOps Specialist, who thrives on challenge and has desires to make a real difference in the business world. With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, and team environment.
Note: In this period of emergency, apply your favorite jobs and wait for remote team to contact.
By analyzing your skills with company requirements, it will boost chances and your preparation skills to get the best in the market.
Best of Luck, Team JobYojana.com
Also check frequently, we are listing daily 100’s jobs for interns, freshers, Experienced
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services, Computer Software, Financial Services|
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
- Should have at least a minimum 6-9 years of hands-on expertise in DevOps ecosystem and Automating and orchestrating workloads on Azure along with experience in scripting (PowerShell, Python)
- Experience with Version control tools like Git (GitHub, GitLab), SVN, TFS
- Proficient in leveraging CI/CD tools (Azure DevOps, VSTS, Jenkins) to automate testing and deployment
- Experience in different Azure services (Especially Big data & Analytics services) & APIs.
- Working knowledge of Operating Systems (Linux & Windows), (Azure SQL, SQL Server and/or MySQL)
- Strong working understanding of networking, including load balancing and firewall methodologies on Cloud and in General
- Should understand Cloud Security concepts and implementation of it in Azure environment (Security Center)
- Good knowledge of application development/deployment using Agile, and DevOps best practices (Azure DevOps, VSTS, TFS, Git)
- Working Knowledge of different monitoring tools like Azure App Insight, Azure Monitor, Nagios, EFK, NewRelic, DataDog etc.
- Should have strong troubleshooting skills in both Linux and Windows environments
- Understanding of Application Lifecycle Management and Data Lifecycle management
- Working knowledge of Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, AKS)
- Azure (Virtual Machines, App Service, Virtual network, Load Balancer, Storage (Gen1, Gen2), Azure Databricks, Data Factory, Key Vault, etc.)
- CI/CD/CT (Azure DevOps (VSTS), Maven, Artifactory, Sonar, JUnit, Selenium, Git, SVN, etc.)
- DevOps Tools (Terraform, ARM templates (infra-as-code), Puppet, Ansible)
- Monitoring (Application Insight, Azure Monitor, DataDog, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate both technical issues to nontechnical and technical audiences
- Effective with time management and expected deliverables and the ability to multi-task and work on multiple concurrent issues and improvements
- Azure Certification is plus
- Education: B.E., B.Tech. and MCA from reputed College/University
For More Information Visit : Yash Technologies, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.