This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Vodafone, Pune
Position : Manager
Category: Jobs in Pune
The IT Deployment Specialist works on the deployment activities for the applications, devices and products which have been developed, testing and ensuring readiness for the operational environment, including overall release management.
The IT Deployment Specialist has a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in the integration and flow of the application/product gained through extensive practical experience and delivers end-to-end application testing, ensuring it is fit-for-purpose and released properly into the production systems.
Typically reports to the IT Deployment Manager or Senior IT Deployment Team Leader.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services, Telecommunications|
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
|Job Category||Jobs in Pune|
- The Business Intelligence (BI) delivers Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities, which play a key role in strategic planning and allow the organisation to gather, store, access and analyse business data to inform decision-making.
- The Business Intelligence Specialist has a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in ensuring the business receives a great information service that is central to their commercial decision making and growing the reliability and creativity of BI’s solutions and services.
- They perform detailed data analysis, implement dashboards and ensure decision support systems are in place that best serve the business in their decision making, whilst adhering to Standards, policy and legislation.
- Typically reports to the Business Intelligence Manager
- Runs administrative activities related to designing new approaches, methodologies and modelling comprehensive dashboards and understands the business needs and transforming them into a feasible technical solution plan;
- Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to designing new approaches, methodologies and modelling comprehensive dashboards in line with business needs and requirements;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support collaboration between the team and Finance, BI and Technology groups, BI vendors, Systems Developers and contractors;
- Delivers assigned tasks in centralising and servicing reporting needs of the business, including report design, development, publishing, maintenance and special report requests;
- Delivers activities which help establish and maintain processes to analyse requirements and integrate recurring reports into a standard reporting catalogue;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas;
- Data Modelling
- Data Visualization
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Data Management and Transformation
- AI – Deep and Machine Learning
For More Information Visit : Vodafone, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Other Jobs @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.