This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Vodafone, Pune
The IT Deployment Specialist works on the deployment activities for the applications, devices and products which have been developed, testing and ensuring readiness for the operational environment, including overall release management.
The IT Deployment Specialist has a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in the integration and flow of the application/product gained through extensive practical experience and delivers end-to-end application testing, ensuring it is fit-for-purpose and released properly into the production systems.
Typically reports to the IT Deployment Manager or Senior IT Deployment Team Leader.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services, Telecommunications|
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
- Demonstrates a good understanding of procedures and concepts through extensive experience and advices the execution of design and implementation of testplans through the provision of advice and execution of administrative activities;
- Effectively interacts with colleagues through proper analyses of the business value outcomes and supports the execution of the projects including technology perspective, capability road map and possible scenarios for deployment;
- Supports the deployment team to deliver activities related, but not limited to generating domain level deployment specifications and test applications by designing, writing and updating test cases and test scripts;
- Includes overseeing regression, system integration, ad hoc testing and completing defect reports and verifying any fixed issues;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support ensuring relevance of test scripts, 3rd party vendors, project teams and other relevant stakeholders;
- Demonstrates a good understanding of procedures and concepts through acquired experience, to supervise the process of requirements revision, specifications and technical design in order to ensure smooth quality assurance processes;
- Supports the team to follow the delivery roadmap, ensuring product is available to the customer in line with KPIs (eg on time and to specified standard);
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas;
- MicroServices and APIs
- Dev Ops
- Software Engineering
For More Information Visit : Vodafone, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Other Jobs @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.