This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
UPSC EPFO Online Form 2020
UPSC (Union Pubilc Service Commission) has released a official notifications for various post including posts of EO (Enforcement Officer), You can apply for the various posts of UPSC EPFO Online Form 2020. UPSC Enforcement Officer notification 2020 having 421 vacancies.
These posts are vacant for Employees’ Provident Fund Organization(EPFO). Which is going to conduct in UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 is in 2 stages recruitment process,
- Recruitment Test – Offline Exam(Pen & Paper Based) &
- Interview (Face-to-Face Personality Test)
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020: Important dates(Updated*)
|Events of Enforcement Officer UPSC 2020||Important Dates for EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020(Updated*)|
|UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020||January 11, 2020|
|Start Date of Online Application||January 11, 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||January 31, 2020|
|Release Date of Admit Card||15 days before the exam date|
|Offline Exam Date||May 9, 2021 (Updated RO Calendar of UPSC EO 2020)|
|Interview||To be notified|
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 official notification was released on 11th Jan 2020. However, Stage – I exam has been announced to be held on 4th Oct 2020. Due to pandemic exams were postponed without any further notice.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 now official announced the exam calendar and updated the exams along with UPSC EPFO recruitment schedule, exam is going to held on May 19, 2021.
Details of UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||UPSC EPFO (Union Public Service Commission, Employees’ Provident Fund Organization)|
|Post Name||Enforcement Officer|
|Exam Category||Government Exams|
|Main Authority||UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||421 Posts|
|Job Location||PAN India (Across India)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Examination Pattern||Written Test & Interview|
|Selection Process||Test & Interview Performance|
UPSC EPFO Enforcement officer 2020 – 21 Exam Syllabus, Pattern & Category-wise Posts
UPSC EPFO Online Form 2020 is basically invited for 421 vacancies for EPFO Enforcement Officer recruitment, under Employees’ Provident Fund Organizaton.
Candidates under the age of 30 years with a Bachelor’s degree from any stream can apply for the UPSC EPFO Online Form 2020.
UPSC EPFO 2020 Enforcement Officer Salary and Job Description
UPSC EPFO 2020 Salary:
UPSC EPFO Enforcement officer salary comes under 7th Pay Scale of level 8, salary of EPFO Enforcement officer INR 9300 – 34,000/- Per month with all other benefits like, medical facility allowance, mobile facility, PF (Provident Fund), insurance, loan facility allowances.
UPSC EPFO Application Fee
- ONLINE Process – In case of online payments, candidates can pay through credit card or debit card or SBI net banking.
- OFFLINE Process – The candidates can pay in offline mode by visiting at the nearest SBI branch paying the cash along with the printout of the online generated challan.
|UR (Unreserved)||Rs. 25/-|
UPSC EPFO Online Form 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of the Test broadly comprises the following topics –
1. General English
Questions will be designed to evaluate the candidate’s understanding of English language & Grammar including topics like
- Vocabulary Usage,
- Grammar Usage,
- Comprehension, etc.
2. Indian Freedom Struggle.
Revolt of 1857 –
- First War of Independence Against British;
- Causes of the Rise of Indian National Movement;
Indian Nationalism –
- The Moderate Phase;
- Morley-Minto Reforms;
- Partition of Bengal 1905;
Indian National Movement –
- Extremist Period;
- Important Indian Freedom Fighter;
- Revolutionaries in the Indian Freedom Movement;
- The Rise of Gandhi in Indian Freedom Struggle;
- The Rowlatt Act and the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre;
- The Lucknow Pact, 1916;
- Non-Cooperation Movement;
- Home Rule Movement; Salt Satyagraha;
- Moplah Rebellion of 1921;
- Simon Commission;
- Swaraj Party;
- Gandhi-Irwin Pact;
- First Round Table Conference 1930;
- Poona Pact; Cripps Mission;
- Quit India Movement;
- Indian National Congress Sessions;
- Indian Independence Act 1947
3. Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Current Affairs (National & International);
- Awards and their importance;
- Finance and Banking sector;
- Population Census;
- Important Books and their writers;
- State Animals and Symbols;
- Name of the Scientist who got Noble prize for important discoveries;
- Important Days;
- Important Inventions and their inventor
4. Indian Polity & Economy
- Supreme Court;
- Meaning of Write;
- Election of President and his functions;
- Important constitution bodies like CAG;
- Facts about parliament;
- Fundamental Duties;
- Governor and his functions;
- State legislature;
- Major Constitutional amendments and their importance;
- Official Language;
- Emergency Provisions;
- National political parties and their symbols
5. General Accounting Principles
Accounting Concepts –
- Separate Entity Concept,
- Money Measurement Concept,
- Going Concern Concept,
- Dual Aspect Concern,
- Realization Concept,
- Cost Concept,
- Accounting Period Concept,
- Matching Concept;
Accounting Conventions –
- Full Disclosure,
6. Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
Constitution of India:
- workers’ provisions;
Laws for Female workers –
- Maternity Benefit Act,
- Vishaka Case,
- Factories Act,
- Equal Remuneration Act;
Labor Laws in India –
- Trade Union Act,
- Minimum Wages Act,
- Strikes and lockouts,
- Industrial Disputes Act (IDA),
- Labour Courts,
- Industrial Tribunals,
- Workman’s Compensation Act,
- Employees State Insurance Act,
- Retirement Benefits,
- Emigration Act,
- Unorganised Labour,
- International Labour Organisation (ILO)
Ministry of Labour in India –
- Important OFFICES/institutes with Labour Ministry,
- Work done by offices with labour ministry,
- Chief Labour Commissioner,
- Labour Bureau,
- Welfare Commissioners,
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC),
- Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO),
- Board of Arbitration
7. General Science & knowledge of Computer applications
- Important and Interesting facts about human body parts,
- Nutrition in Animals and Plants,
- Diseases and their causes like Bacteria.
- S.I. units,
- Chemical Properties of Substance and their uses,
- Chemical Name of Important substances like Plaster of Paris, etc.,
- Chemical Change and Physical Change,
- Properties of Gases,
- Surface Chemistry,
- Chemistry in Everyday life.
- Daily Science;
- Development of computers;
- Input and Output Devices;
- MS Office;
8. General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude
General Mental Ability –
- Sequence of figures, Series,
- Blood Relations,
- Seating Arrangement,
- Puzzle Test,
- Statement and Conclusion,
- Statement and Inferences,
- Data sufficiency
Quantitative Aptitude –
- HCF and LCM,
- Mixtures and Alligation,
- Ratio and Proportion,
- Percentage and its application,
- Simple Interest,
- Compound Interest,
- Profit and Loss,
- Time and Work,
- Time, Speed and Distance,
- Problems Based on Ages,
- Calendar and Clock,
- Permutations and Combinations
9. Social Security in India
- Status of Social security in India,
- Social security schemes for Unorganised Sector;
- New Social Security Schemes launched covering social insurances like Pension,
- Health Insurance and Medical Benefit,
- Disability Benefit,
- Maternity Benefit,
- Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) and the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC);
- Atal Pension Yojna (APY);
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY);
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY);
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Yojana;
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana, etc.
Phase 1: UPSC EPFO 2020-21 Recruitment Test (RT) – Offline Exam
The UPSC EPFO Recruitment Test (RT) will be an Offline Exam (Pen & Paper Based) consisting of MCQ’s (Objective Multiple Choice Questions):
|UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020-21||Marks||Duration|
|Recruitment Test (Offline) MCQ’s Based||100 Marks||2 Hrs|
Selection Process : UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020
The UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer consists of 2 stages – UPSC EPFO Recruitment Test (RT) and UPSC EPFO Recruitment Interview. EPFO Recruitment Test (RT) and UPSC EPFO Recruitment Interview carry weightage in the ratio of 75:25 for the candidates shortlisted based on Recruitment Test (RT) and qualify in the interview.
|UPSC EPFO EO Recruitment Offline Exam||75%|
|UPSC EPFO EO Recruitment Interview||25%|
EPFO Recruitment Online Form 2020 Registration Process
The registration process of UPSC EPFO Recruitment Online Form 2020 involves two stages –
I. Part-I Registration and
II. Part-II Registration.
- For registration visit the UPSC EPFO online official website – upsconline.nic.in.
- On the home page there is a link for “Online EPFO Recruitment Application(ORA) for the posts of Enforcement Officer (EO)/Accounts Officer (AO) in Employee Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour and Employment”.
- Now Click on ‘Apply online’, It will navigate you to Part I registration Page.
Part I Registration – UPSC EPFO Online Form 2020 Recruitment Pre-requisites
Please carry the following valid documents, when registering for the UPSC EPFO Online Form 2020 Recruitment Process,
- Matriculation Certificate/Marksheet
- Photo ID Proof – Pan Card, Aadhaar Card, etc.
- Age Proof/Birth Certificate
- Education Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- Challan/Credit Certificate/E Challan
- Educational Documents – 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation Certificates
- Make sure you have email id, and phone with you for any OTP requirement.
- Photo and signature scanned in required size and dimensions. You can check the required size here>>>>>>>>>
Part I Registration – UPSC EPFO Online Form 2020 Recruitment
- Now we can start with actual process of ‘Part-I Registration’ of UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020,
- Enter the required details, and
- Click on “Save & Continue”.
- Verify the details that you have entered in the UPSC EPFO application form
- click on the “I Agree” button.
- Part I Registration will be complete. Your Registration ID will be generated. An email will also be sent to the candidate’s email ID.
Part-II Registration – UPSC EPFO Online Form 2020 Recruitment
- after this pay the prescribed fees for the UPSC EPFO Recruitment.
- then upload the images of Photo and Signature as per specification.
- Select the test centres for UPSC EPFO Recruitment & Submit the application.
- Take printout of the completed application for future reference.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC EPFO Online Form 2020
The Eligibility Criteria for UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 are as follows:
The EPFO eligibility criteria mention nationality eligibility as follows. The applicant must belong to one of the mentioned criteria:
- an Indian Citizen
- subject of Nepal
- subject of Bhutan
- a refugee from Tibet who migrated to India before 1st January 1962 with the
the intention of permanently settling in India
- an Indian origin person who has came from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the aim of permanently settling in India.
- Age Limit:
There is no minimum age specified in the eligibility criteria. The maximum age to apply for UPSC EPFO is 30 years.
The EPFO age limit for general remains the same while the UPSC EPFO age limit for SC/ST is relaxed for 5 years.
UPSC has certain provisions for age relaxation for SC/ST, Employees of the EPFO, ex-servicemen and more. The details of the EPFO age limit 2020 for various categories is given below:
|Category||UPSC EPFO 2020 Age Relaxation|
|SC/ST candidates||5 years|
|OBC candidates||3 years|
|Employees of the EPFO||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs||5 years|
|for Central/U.T. Govt. Servants||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||10 years|
- Educational Qualification:
As per the UPSC EPFO Educational Qualification, a candidate should possess a minimum graduation degree from a recognized university in any stream. there are certain desirable streams mentioned in the official notification pertaining to EPFO educational eligibility criteria. The desirable UPSC EPFO 2020 educational qualification are:
- Desirable Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law/ Integrated Five years Degree in Law/ Masters in Business Administration/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ Company Secretary/ Chartered Accountants/Cost and Management Accountant.
- Two years of experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed – Private Organisation
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020: Exam Pattern
- The test will be of two hours duration.
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- The test will be objective type questions with multiple choices of answers.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question.
- If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
UPSC EPFO Online Form 2020 Admit Card
The UPSC EPFO admit card 2020 exam will be disclosed 15 days prior to the exam date. candidates can download the EPFO AO/EO admit card 2020 from the official website after the release.
The UPSC EPFO admit card download link will be updated here after the release.
How to Apply for UPSC Enforcement Officer 2020?
Follow the given steps to Apply Online for UPSC Enforcement Officer 2020
Step 1: Click the link for the Online Application Form.
Step 2: As the new tab opens, click the option, “Apply Now”.
Step 3: On the next page, Check for the declaration at the bottom of the page, “Yes, I Agree”.
Step 4: Fill the Personal Details.
Step 5: Finally, Agree for declaration and Submit the Part I of UPSC EPFO Officer Online Application Form.
Step 6: Go to Part II of the form and make Payment details (except for fee exempted candidates), selection of examination center, uploading of Photograph, Signature, Photo Identity Card Document and Declaration.
Step 7: Verify all the credentials and then click Submit.
Step 8: Examination Fee: Rs 25 for General / OBC. All others are exempted from fee.