This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with TSYS, Pune
Position: Distrubuted Database Administrator II (G1)
Best opportunity for IT Jobs in Pune, come join TSYS. Best IT Companies in Pune. TSYS, Global Payments leader with multiple services.
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Global Payments is the parent company for TSYS, Netspend, Heartland, TouchNet, OpenEdge, Xenial, Greater Giving, ACTIVE Network, and AdvancedMD. Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments), LinkedIn and Facebook.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services, Computer Software, Financial Services|
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
What Part Will You Play?
- Monitor performance of database systems resources and query throughput including the appropriate response and documentation of blocking, resource contention, and initial diagnosis of failures.
- Advise on observed operations and provide input on optimization of SQL Code as necessary
- Monitor and maintain database storage resources
- Monitor and maintain database backups, index rebuild/defragment, and database statistics
- May assist with SQL Server Installation, Upgrades, Migrations and Configuration
- Maintain database documentation as required
- Maintain and administer database security access
- Trouble shoot and resolve database connectivity issues
- Follow Change Management processes to review and implement database configuration changes as assigned
- Follow Problem Management processes to troubleshoot and resolve recurring issues
- Proactively monitor and respond to MSSQL database alerts
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: No degree specified
- Typically Minimum 2 Years Relevant Exp
- With the Installation, Customization, Testing and Maintenance of database systems within a production environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- IT related field
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Platforms – MS SQL Server 2005 / MS SQL Server 2008/ MS SQL Server 2012/ MS SQL Server 2014/ MS SQL Server 2016
- Development tools – SQL Developer, SQL SERVER REPORTING SERVICES (SSRS) and SQL SERVER INTEGRATION SERVICES (SSIS)
- T-SQL Development / Programming – functions, triggers, procedures, packages
- Worked on HADR features of SQL server
For More Information Visit : TSYS, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Other Jobs @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.