This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with TikTok, Mumbai
Position: Global HR Consultant – Compensation and Benefits
Base Salary: Best in the Industry
Hiring Orgnization: TikTok
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Employment Type: Full Time
Valid Through: Please check official website for more details
Category: Jobs in Mumbai
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Note: In this period of emergency, apply your fevorite jobs and wait for remote team to contact.
By analysing your skills with company requirements, it will boost chances and your preparation skills to get the best in the market.
Best of Luck, Team JobYojana.com
Also check frequently, we are listing daily 100’s jobs for interns, freshers, Experienced
|Seniority Level||Mid-Senior Level|
|Job Functions||Human Resources|
ByteDance is looking around the world for the most talented and dedicated people.
We commit to providing a best in class Total Rewards strategy for our workforce, therefore, the compensation, benefits and performance (CBP) team at ByteDance are constantly striving for the best practice & return on investment in developing policies.
This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to create strategies that will drive high-performance, positive business results, and shareholder value.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic solution provider, combining in-depth knowledge of compensation principles, understanding of the business needs and market landscape.
- Partner closely with key stakeholders including leaders and HRBPs to understand the businesses strategies and needs. Conduct in-depth research and analysis of the most cutting-edge human resource theories and practices around the world. Drive the compensation, benefits and performance strategy, solution and execution.
- Design and iterate compensation policies including compensation ranges, structure, short and long-term incentive plans, etc. in support of business needs. Apply expertise in quantitative analysis to see beyond the numbers and help influence and support business decisions.
- Design and optimize benefits programs to ensure competitiveness, effectiveness and alignment with the company’s core value and culture.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of legislation and work closely with the legal team to ensure existing policies are in compliance with applicable legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive communication strategy for compensation, benefits and performance philosophy and policies.
- Establish and develop a regional CBP team.
- 8+ years of experience in C&B field, experience within a leading consulting firm is preferred.
- Experience with problem-solving, including issue spotting, analyzing data/information and presenting conclusions effectively. Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment and backing up proposals with solid data.
- Good mix of hands-on and design/strategy experience.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with demonstrated ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels to create consensus.
- Experience navigating the complexities and ambiguity of a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- Possess people management and leadership development skills.
- Working language: English
on this mail id: TikTok, Mumbai
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.