This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tyre company. It employs about 68,000 people and manufactures its products in 50 facilities in 22 countries around the world..
|Seniority Level||Mid-Senior Level|
|Industry||Tire & Rubber|
|Job Functions||Management, Manufacturing|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accountable and responsible for Raw Material Planning for the S&OP 18-24 months & S&OE horizon for SBUs
- Manage service levels to protect production requirements, business continuity while optimizing cash for the SBU & PBUs
- Facilitate monthly Raw Materials sign-off within the S&OP/S&OE cycle & Process health improvement, governance and cadence on the Demand & Opeartions Planning Process (S&OE) with the Plant Supply Planning, Manufacturing and QTech Team.
- Accountable & Responsible for Country’s RM Planning, Business Continuity, Plant audits as applicable to RM Processes & Procedures by OEMs /Third Party, Network Projects and conducting RM Space requirements to support the growth of the Plants/PBUs & SBU .
- Lead the required Raw Materials Planning related activities and discussions with the Plant Operations, Plant QTech & Supply Planning Team.
- Lead India Raw Material team.
Goodyear is present in India since 1922. It is presently working with two plants, one each in Ballabgarh and Aurangabad. For further information, plz log in to www.goodyear.co.in
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.