This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Telangana High Court announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed LLB for the position of Civil Judge.
Posted on: 20 Feb 2020
Post: Civil Judge
Organization: Telangana High Court
Education Qualification: LL.B.
Number of Posts: 87 Posts
Last Date of Apply: 13-04-2020
Category: Govt Jobs for Law Graduates
Details of Telangana High Court Vacancy:
1. Name of Post: Civil Judge
2. Scale of Pay: Rs. 27,700/- to Rs. 44,770/-.
- Direct Recruitment:
- Must posses a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission and enrolled in the Bar Council of Telangana or in the Bar Council of any other State.
- Must have been practicing as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court for a period of not less than 3 years on the date of Notification for recruitment to the post.
- Must be a Law Graduate possessing a Degree in Law from a recognized University as mentioned in Clause (l) above, who is eligible to be enrolled as an Advocate and who has secured an overall 60% and above marks in acquiring such a Law Degree in case of open categories and 55% and above marks in respect of other reserved categories and has not enrolled as an Advocate. To fall into this category, candidate must have obtained Degree of Law within a period of three years prior to the date of Notification.
- Persons who have enrolled as an Advocate, but do not possess three years practice at the Bar would be eligible to appear in the recruitment for the post of Civil Judge, under the category of fresh Law Graduates, provided they satisfy the other requisite eligibility criteria.
- Recruitment by Transfer: Must hold a Degree in Law awarded by any University established by Law in India or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission, and which is valid for enrollment as an Advocate as per the Rules of the Bar Council of India
Selection Procedure :
1. For the purpose of short-listing the candidates, the High Court will conduct Screening Test (Computer Based Test) for 100 marks comprising of 100 multiple choice objective type Questions. The duration of examination will be two (2) hours. The Venue and Time will be mentioned in the Hall Ticket to be downloaded by the applicant at appropriate point of time.
2. The candidates who secure 40% and above marks in the screening test will be short listed in the ratio of 1:10 of the available vacancies, for calling for a written examination.
3. The marks obtained in the screening test shall not be added to the marks obtained in the written examination and they shall not be counted for determining final order of merit of the candidates, as the screening test is conducted for the purpose of short listing the candidates.
4. In the selection process (Screening test, Written Examination and Viva-Voce), the proficiency and knowledge of applicants will be tested.
|Starting Date for submission Of online Application:||13.03.2020|
|Closing Date for Submission of online Application:||13.04.2020|
|Date for conducting Screening Test (computer based Test):||03.05.2020 (Time of Screening Test will be mentioned in the Hall Ticket)|
|Download Of Hall Tickets for Screening Test:||23.04.2020|
|Placing Of Question Paper and Preliminary Key/Response Sheets in the website of the High Court:||07.05.2020|
|Written objections on Preliminary Key, if any, to be submitted to the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court for the State of Telangana, Hyderabad – 500066, in-person/ Speed Post/Courier:||Upto 22.05.2020|
How to Apply :
The application will be available in the official website of the High Court “tshc.gov.in” FROM 13.03.2020 to 13.04.2020. The Last date for submission Of Online Application is 13.04.2020 upto 11.59 p.m. The Hand written / Typed / Photostat copy / Printed Application Form will not be entertained either directly or by Post or by Courier or in person.
To Apply for the job posting from Telangana High Court, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Note: In this period of emergency, apply your favorite jobs and wait for remote team to contact.
By analyzing your skills with company requirements, it will boost chances and your preparation skills to get the best in the market.
Best of Luck, Team JobYojana.com
Also check frequently, we are listing daily 100’s jobs for interns, freshers, Experienced.
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.