This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Syngenta, Pune
Position: Senior Software Development Engineer
Category: IT Jobs in Pune
Syngenta is one of the world’s leading agriculture companies.
Our ambition is to help safely feed the world while taking care of the planet.
We aim to improve the sustainability, quality and safety of agriculture with world class science and innovative crop solutions. Our technologies enable millions of farmers around the world to make better use of limited agricultural resources.
With 28,000 people in more than 90 countries we are working to transform how crops are grown. Through partnerships, collaboration and The Good Growth Plan we are committed to improving farm productivity, rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
|Industry||Farming, Biotechnology, Chemicals|
|Job Functions||Engineering, Information Technology|
Gather and frame business requirements, Application analysis and designing the optimal solutions that meet business needs. A critical part is to effectively work and proactively with business users as well as other IT teams to ensure that the changes including enhancements are implemented effectively.
Day to day accountability include
- Ability to understand the business process and perform the Technical analysis and associated impacts in SAP SD and other areas.
- Ability to resolve complex business requirements via optimal SAP solutions and being able to perform configuration.
- Participate in the project stages with accountability to understand, validate and value adding documentation of business needs.
- Work continuously in areas of optimizing services, processes, improving quality, reliability and lowering total costs.
- Actively participate and contribute in the transformation of the support model to Agile/DevOps.
- Hold regular meetings with key business users and improve the usage of the SAP systems in a more efficient manner.
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in technical disciplines like computer science/engineering with 4+ years or relevant SAP experience in a global multi-SAP environment setup.
- Hands on experience in SAP SD functionalities and its integration with other SAP functions especially Finance/CO and Inventory/Materials management.
- Expertise/experience in SAP perspective as well as business point of view.
- ABAP development knowledge in the Sales and distribution space and exposure to user exist, BADIs and Report development.
- Key SD process/SAP knowledge in order management(Sales order, contracts, consignment’s) delivery/shipping, billing, credit/debit memo, rebates and pricing ,customer master including partners including all associated configuration.
- Integration especially EDI is a must along with knowledge of debugging, batch jobs and idoc/output processing.
- Strong problem solving and teamwork with ability to work in minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of S4HANA (not mandatory) will be desirable.
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in an agile framework with knowledge on ITIL processes.
For More Information Visit : Syngenta, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Other Jobs @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.