This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Sumo Video Games, Pune
Position: Game Programmer (C++)
Type: IT Jobs in Pune
We are looking for experienced Game Programmers to join the Sumo Video Games team to contribute to the development of existing console and Windows based projects. Talented programmers will always find a home here at Sumo, no matter what your specialism is. We have opportunities to play a key part in our development in our programming team in Pune. Working alongside, including codeveloping, our UK studios and development teams to build multi-genre AAA games across a variety of platforms.
Note: In this period of emergency, apply your fevorite jobs and wait for remote team to contact.
By analysing your skills with company requirements, it will boost chances and your preparation skills to get the best in the market.
Best of Luck, Team JobYojana.com
Also check frequently, we are listing daily 100’s jobs for interns, freshers, Experienced
|Seniority Level||Mid Senior Level|
As a Game Programmer you will:
- Coordinate with project managers and other leads to define and complete programming tasks.
- Writing and being accountable for high quality source code.
- Working with designers to implement gameplay and user interface elements to the designers’ specifications.
- Liaising with Quality Assurance to fix bugs.
- Ensuring the game is compliant with manufacturer’s guidelines for all the relevant platforms.
- Maintaining stability of the development environment for the entire development team.
We need you to have:
- Proficiency in C/C++, with proven commercial experience
- Practical experience with 3D programming and mathematics
- Working experience in game production
- Excellent communication skills
- Have worked on at least one released game and/or experience with at least one current generation engine (UE4, CryEngine, Source, Unity etc.)
- Experience of source control systems
It would be great if you also have:
- 2-5 years’ experience in the games industry.
- Contributing to shipped titles on console games.
- Graphics systems (3D graphics, animation, camera control, lighting, materials and shaders).
- Experience of working to manufacturers’ guidelines for the relevant platforms.
- Knowledge of the requirements placed on gameplay code by a multiplayer networked game.
- Networking experience (TCP/IP, UDP, both client-server and peer-to-peer).
- Memory management experience.
- Ability to co-ordinate work for a small team of programmers.
- Produce milestone and platform submission builds
For More Information Visit : Sumo Video Games, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.