This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Snowflake, Pune
Position: Salesforce Developer
Type: IT Jobs in Pune
Snowflake Computing, the cloud data warehousing company, has reinvented the data warehouse for the cloud and today’s data. The Snowflake Elastic Data Warehouse is built from the cloud up with a patent-pending new architecture that delivers the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms and the elasticity of the cloud – at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. Snowflake can be found online at snowflake.net .
Snowflake has been voted as one of the Bay Area Best Places to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018. We are a place where people work effectively with the same values and vision. We focus on doing what is right for our customers, shareholders, and employees. We create great products, individually and as a team.
Snowflake’s IT organization is seeking a Salesforce Developer to join our growing team. In this role you will have the opportunity to build business applications and design features to improve the reliability of our applications and systems. The team identifies time-consuming internal processes and then builds reliable automation solutions that scale with the size and growth of the company. If you are passionate about automating the processes and you have an excellent understanding of the Salesforce platform and products (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Steelbrick CPQ, etc.), consider joining us!
Reporting to our Director of IT Enterprise Sales Systems and Tools, this role will work closely with our Sales, Customer Enablement, Marketing, Finance, Engineering, Security and other business partners, as well as Executives, on Sales, Service, and Community Cloud needs.
Note: In this period of emergency, apply your favorite jobs and wait for remote team to contact.
By analyzing your skills with company requirements, it will boost chances and your preparation skills to get the best in the market.
Best of Luck, Team JobYojana.com
Also check frequently, we are listing daily 100’s jobs for interns, freshers, Experienced
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services|
- Build Force.com platform and cross-platform integration solutions based on industry best practices.
- Partner cross functionally with other business application owners to ensure our go to market business automation and data management process is smooth and well connected.Have an excellent understanding of underlying Force.com platform, efficient and scalable Apex, Visualforce Code, and Lightning components.
- Have a good understanding of the Event-Driven Software Architecture and experience coding event based communication.
- Assist in defining, estimating, and shaping technical solutions using best practices
- Maintain and configure our development and test instances for our internal sandboxes.
- Lead and manage the design, configuration, and deployment of our medium complexity CRM and other modules to support business automation.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Experience in designing, coding, and implementing APEX code Triggers, Classes, Components, etc, Visualforce and Lightning components, SOQL and SOSL languages.
- Deep proficiency with salesforce.com APIs and security model.
- Experience with Development Tools and technologies: Visual Studio Code (or similar IDE), Git , SVN etc.
- Experience of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, other)
- Strong desire to learn. You are energized when new features and technologies become available and eager to understand them and maximize their potential.
- 8 years of experience with the configuration and custom development of several Salesforce.com CRM modules. Experience integrating SFDC with multiple business applications.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, goal-oriented.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in designing and implementing SFDC cross-organization along with cross-instance integrations in support of multiple business process environments.
- CRM domain knowledge with relevance to the SAAS industry and its sales and support channels.
- Demonstrated capability to develop and nurture relationships with the key stakeholders/partners.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
Bonus Points For Experience With The Following
- Data Warehousing
- Project Management
For More Information Visit : Snowflake, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.