This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Siemens Technology India, Pune
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Entry Level
Job Type: IT Jobs in Pune
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
Concepts that make transport more efficient are in demand with the ever-increasing need for mobility. With our long-standing transport expertise and our IT know-how, we are constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions that increase availability of infrastructure, optimize throughput and improve passenger experience. It’s in how we electrify, automate and digitalize infrastructure that we’re setting the benchmark for tomorrow’s mobility – today.
Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing|
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
|Job Category||IT Jobs in Pune|
Experience – 5-7 Years
- The Sales Manager is essentially responsible for correct implementation of the sales and marketing strategy in VAP / RSL channel defined by the business unit with a view to attaining a defined sales target with accurate forecast.
- To support in implementing effective Solution partner and Distribution partner program in the region.
- To establish, maintain and improve on meeting the needs of the VAP/RSL Channel and End customers in the region and support for all techno commercial needs.
- To achieve the assigned yearly Sales targets (e.g Order intake & Sales revenue) with a say to Do ratio of 95% month on month.
- Maintain and track the Sales funnel, To win projects and specification activities with identified consultants and create a win win situation for the projects in the Region with VAP / RSL’s.
- Achieve timely invoicing of Sales orders booked with reference to the Lead time of the product and achieve the forecasted sales revenue target month on month.
- Achieve timely collection as per the collectable outstanding for the month with VAP/RSL Channels and achieve the forecasted monthly collection target month on month.
- Make scheduled monthly visits to Key consultants and closely work on Specifying Siemens products & system portfolio from the pre sales stages to create the pull for the portfolio.
- Support development of New VAP/RSL channels in the Region and provide presales and Design support during initial stages to make them familiarize with CPS Comfort Portfolio.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.