This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Siemens Technology India, Pune
Date of Posting: 15 March 2020
Siemens is a collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in.
All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing|
Job Summary : C++ Software Developer
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
Concepts that make transport more efficient are in demand with the ever-increasing need for mobility. With our long-standing transport expertise and our IT know-how, we are constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions that increase availability of infrastructure, optimize throughput and improve passenger experience. It’s in how we electrify, automate and digitalize infrastructure that we’re setting the benchmark for tomorrow’s mobility – today.
Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
What part will you play?
- Design, develop, and maintain product functionalities
- Prepare documentation as per required standards
- Work closely with team members across Geographies to deliver the assigned work
Use Your Skills To Move The World Forward
- 2-6 years of experience in C++ with excellent understanding of OOPS concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic and Tele-Communication OR Computer Science
- Should we well-versed with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Understanding of the code versioning systems such as ClearCase and Git and static code analysis tools
- Basic knowledge of design patterns and should possess good debugging skills
- Knowledge of network programing and socket programing
- Excellent communication skills to work in a collaborative manner with colleagues from different nationalities
- Can-do attitude, continuous improvement mindset, and initiative taking abilities to build high quality product and improve knowledge within the team
We’ve got quite a lot to offer.How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to shape the future of autonomous systems
- World-class researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
Find out more about mobility at : https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
For More Information Visit : Siemens Technology India, Pune
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.