This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Siemens Technology India, Bangalore
Hiring Organization:Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Address: Bangalore, India
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in the Industry
Valid Through: Refer official website for more details
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Category: IT jobs in Bangalore
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
Concepts that make transport more efficient are in demand with the ever-increasing need for mobility. With our long-standing transport expertise and our IT know-how, we are constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions that increase availability of infrastructure, optimize throughput and improve passenger experience. It’s in how we electrify, automate and digitalize infrastructure that we’re setting the benchmark for tomorrow’s mobility – today.
Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing|
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Smart Grids and Infrastructure. Here, we’re hiring for a Programmers.
In this role, you’ll work more as a Software Engineer in charge of one or more Software projects, Programmers also serve as Technical advisers to management and provide programming perspective on requirements.
- You should analyze software requirements and software functional specifications in accordance with business needs
- You should design, develop, unit test and maintain reusable PC software and embedded software components for energy domain
- You should perform code and document reviews, create technical documentation (requirements, design, code, test, user help), and ensure that the delivery conforms to organization and project quality requirements
- You should ensure submission and integration of solution artifacts into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
- You should collaborate with multiple products on requirements analysis, component integration, and continuous delivery
- You need to be an engineering graduate with 2-4 years of experience in software development
- You should have strong knowledge in object oriented programming and software design concepts
- You should be expertised in programming languages – C++/C#//Typescript
- You should have experience in unit test automation tools – NUnit/Boost
- You should have knowledge in cyber security concepts and embedded software development is preferred
- You should have good analytical and problem solving skills
- You should have good communication skills (oral and written) and a quick lerner of new technologies and trends
This role is primarily based at Bangalore. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at : https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.