This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies.
GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry.
Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids.
With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
|Industry||Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing|
|Job Functions||Project Management, Engineering|
Our commissioning engineers travel around the world turning existing technology into technology of the future. They depend on their own skills and knowledge, but also on a global network of colleagues. Complex systems? Major projects? All a matter of course – as is the freedom to decide personally which solution is best for which customer. Join our team to follow paths that bring us all forward.
- You’ll doing on-site GIS installation as per Siemens standard & customer approved drawings.
- You’ll perform pre-commissioning and site acceptance tests of GIS at customer premises pan India.
- You’ll independently work at site and supervise testing activities and follow safety work standards at site.
- You’ll be involved in customer dealing and communication will be taking up the responsibility of site documentation
- You’ll actively coordinate with site team & factory team for timely completion of project meeting quality standards and customer specifications.
- You are a diploma/B.Tech/BE in Electrical Engineering with minimum 2-3 years’ experience in testing and commissioning at site.
- You have a knowledge on National and International standards and its application
- You’ve excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Your work experience with public sector or reputed private sector will be an added advantage.
- You are willing to travel throughout India at various site locations.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens?
This role is based in Aurangabad, but you’ll also get to visit other locations in different countries, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Gas and Power at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/about/businesses/gas-power.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
For More Information Visit : Siemens Technology India
|Other Jobs @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.