This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies.
GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry.
Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids.
With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
|Industry||Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing|
|Job Functions||General Business, Finance, Accounting/Auditing|
The work of engineers and technicians tends to revolve around the question “Does it work?” Our commercial managers, on the other hand, focus on profitability and what is commercially viable.
They constantly compare what should happen with what actually happens, and regularly report on status, risks, and opportunities. When you join our team, we will entrust you with a great deal of responsibility for a wide range of projects that will catapult our economy and society into a new era.
Role & Responsibilities
- You’ll be performing activities like LD, warranty, LOOP assessment and action there on
- You’ll support to statutory audit, internal audit etc.
- To Perform Order Execution related commercial activities and will participate in monthly meeting.
- You’ll performs comparisons Actual vs. Plan, and pursues effects of agreed measures (Sales Order)
- You’ll support accountable management in planning and calculating yearly budgets and monthly forecasts.
- You’ll also support to Monthly MIS and Closing activity.
Siemens don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You’re a CA / ICWA / MBA Finance with experience of 4-8 years in factory commercial function.
- You’ve commercial professional in-depth knowledge of costing/Budgeting and working capital management.
- Thorough knowledge of order to deliver cycle for factory and business.
- You’ve hands on experience in Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, Management reporting and Cost Controlling
- You’ve good knowledge of MS Office (expert knowledge of Excel) and SAP. MS Access knowledge will be an added advantage
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens?
This role is based in Aurangabad, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries.
They are dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in.
All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
For More Information Visit : Siemens Technology India
|Other Jobs @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.