This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Red Hat, Pune
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions.
They offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services.
Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
|Industry||Computer Software, Information Technology & Services|
The Red Hat Customer Experience and Engagement (CEE) team is looking for a Software Engineer to help us develop the next generation tools in Pune, India. In this role, you will contribute value to Red Hat’s customers through the enhancement of both customer and internal systems as part of an agile and globally distributed product development team. You’ll get an opportunity to work with many technologies like Java, Apache Camel, and MyBatis with Red Hat Fuse.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Design, implement, and extend both internal and external software
- Ensure ongoing quality of the application codebases through bug fixes, refactoring, and test automation
- Collaborate with other developers across multiple teams and technologies for different integration use cases
- Work with business associates to implement required features
- Provide onboarding support and ongoing mentoring to new or junior associates
- Work with the Engineering and Support teams to adapt existing engineering processes and practices; develop new processes to facilitate a productive development environment
- Work with product managers, business analysts, and other related stakeholders to ensure business requirements and priorities are well understood and clearly communicated to the development team
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience with Java and JEE
- Experience with MariaDB and MyBatis
- Experience with web services, e.g., REST, SOAP, Java Message Service, etc.
- Experience with XML, XSD, or XSL
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, fluid, high-pressure environment
- Customer-focused and committed to the quality of our offerings
- Creative, motivated, and capable of working both on your own and as part of a globally distributed team
- Demonstrated experience providing technical leadership for a medium or large-scale software offering
Experience With The Following Is Considered a Plus
- Prior participation in open source software projects
- Enterprise integration patterns
- Maven and Git
- Red Hat OpenShift
- Red Hat Fuse
- Apache Camel
- Apache ActiveMQ
- Working with the Linux or UNIX platform
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. Red Hat is not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
For More Information Visit : RedHat Pune
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.