This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Quick Heal, Pune
Role: Big Data -Technical Architect
Cyber Security products are in a constant battle with active adversaries, who are always trying to find ways to evade security technologies and infect user’s system.
At Quick Heal we are relentless in our endeavour to protect users from all such attempts, which necessitates us to be on our toes all the time and continue to enhance our existing solutions while also building new solutions.
We are looking for an experienced software architect who can lead design & development of one of our new products – Endpoint Detection & Response, which would focus on detecting Targeted Attacks early in the lifecycle
|Seniority Level||Mid-Senior Level|
|Job Functions||Design, Art/Creative, Information Technology|
- Lead architecture, design, & development of Endpoint Detection & Response product
- Build understanding of EDR products.
- Define scope of features. Identify technologies suitable for the features
- Understand data collected by the sensor.
- Develop Co-relation rule engine to detect advanced cyber-attack attempts
- Work with leadership team to create long-term vision for EDR.
- Understand threat landscape and come up ideas to solve the challenges that evolving threats bring to EDR space
- Define acceptance criteria for application.
- Consider scalability, potential usage, cost, security, performance, and reliability as parameters
- Understand cyber security industry.
- Develop deep understanding of EDR competitors.
- Identify differentiators and focus on them
- Mentor & train young engineers.
- Create a group of senior engineers who can become architects in future and build next generation cyber security product
- Build high quality software.
- Establish good software development / testing practices.
- Keep learning new technologies / concepts relevant for Cyber Security.
- Host regular training sessions for engineers on those technologies.
- Discuss concepts with leaders
- 10+ years’ software development experience. Must have 6+ years’ development experience in one of C++/Java/Python
- Must have designed & developed Big Data SaaS Applications that process TBs of data
- Must have led design & development of atleast 3 applications that have been in production for 1 or more years. Should showcase end-to-end understanding of those applications and user benefits
Cyber security experience/ knowledge is a huge advantage
For More Information Visit : Quick Heal, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Other Jobs @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.