This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Qualys, Pune
This is a great opportunity to be an integral part of a team-building Qualys’ next-generation Micro-Services based technology platform processing over 100 million transactions and terabytes of data per day, leverage open source technologies, and work on challenging and business-impacting projects.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services, Banking|
|Job Functions||Quality Assurance|
We invite you to join QualysGuard Security Product experts developing high-end Cloud based Security Solutions. In this position you will be testing product for quality and performance, building applications and utilities for automated functionality testing, and utilize advanced testing methodologies.
This is for a position in our Pune office in India, but will require working with a larger team of QA engineers in the US.
- Work closely with product and development teams to identify/communicate defects and monitor resolutions, also author complete series of acceptance and functional tests.
- Participate in the creation and enhancement of the continuous integration platform used to test all our projects.
- 3-4+ years experience in Manual testing of web-based applications with test to break attitude.
- Good understanding of database, linux, networking is must.
- Experience with using and/or developing test tool for web-based applications (SaaS experience preferred).
- Knowledge of relational databases and practical abilities in performing SQL queries, Oracle 10g and above a plus.
- Must be a critical thinker with excellent verbal and written skills.
- A hands-on tester who is comfortable across a whole range of functional and cross-functional testing
- Demonstrate experience with exploratory testing, not just working to test plans
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking when developing tests
- Experience testing multi-tier web-based applications
- Understanding of full life cycle development right from the requirements gathering to delivery
- Ability to triage failures, identify root-cause, and define corrective actions
- Awareness of test automation and ability to spot points of value in the process
- Using scripting to create automated tests
- Experience with Open Source testing tools like Selenium
- Feel comfortable working closely with developers, business and other quality analysts
- Passion for technology and software quality
For More Information Visit : Qualys, Pune
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.