This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Qualys, Pune
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Category: IT Jobs in Pune
This is a great opportunity to be an integral part of a team-building Qualys’ next-generation Micro-Services based technology platform processing over 100 million transactions and terabytes of data per day, leverage open source technologies, and work on challenging and business-impacting projects.
|Industry||Information Technology & Services, Banking|
|Job Functions||Engineering, Information Technology|
- Experience building SaaS platforms utilizing microservices/distributed systems architecture. You’ll co-develop Qualys’ best-in-class next-generation platform and middleware products
- You’ll create high-performance APIs, libraries and microservices that scale to meet/exceed the demands of processing over a 100 million transactions and terabytes of data per day
- Research, evaluate and adopt next generation technologies
- Produce high quality software following good architecture and design principles that you and your team will find easy to work with in the future
- 5+ years of experience as a hands-on engineer developing SAAS based software products and solutions for service oriented deployment in public or private clouds. (g. Private cloud, AWS, Azure, Rackspace etc.)
- Experience building SaaS platforms utilizing microservices/distributed systems architecture
- Strong Java programming skills including design, prototype, development, test, performance profiling, etc.
- Solid understanding of protocols like HTTP, TCP/IP and serialization formats like JSON, SOAP, XML
- Solid understanding of JVM concepts like Garbage Collection, Heap, Stack, Profiling, parameters for fine tuning, Class Loading, etc.
Have Built Scalable SaaS Applications
- RESTful API’s – Consumed by external partners
- That is built on top of MQ’s – RabbitMQ, Kafka, NATS, ActiveMQ etc.
- That uses cache like Redis, Memcached to improve the performance of the platform
- Solid understanding of RDBMS preferably Oracle
- Solid understanding of Java data structures and algorithms
- Agile Development with Scrum, WaterFall, Iterative or mix of any of them based on projects
- Experience with NoSQL databases (preferably Cassandra)
- Bachelors/Masters/Doctorate in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with NoSQL database Cassandra, MongoDB
- Experience with building a platform from ground up
- Experience in developing search based applications using Elasticsearch or Solr
- Experience with stream processing frameworks such as Apache Samza, Spark or Storm
- Experience in technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift is a plus
- Self-driven, passionate, a sense of humor and a team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to lead and influence team members and product manager to forge consensus on technical discussions including architectural and design guidelines, code reviews, release process etc.
- Uncompromising attitude when it comes to quality and help raise bar of product, team members and hence overall engineering organization
- EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled
For More Information Visit : Qualys, Pune
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.