This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Qualys, Pune
Position: QA Automation
Category: IT Jobs in Pune
This is a great opportunity to be an integral part of a team-building Qualys’ next-generation Micro-Services based technology platform processing over 100 million transactions and terabytes of data per day, leverage open source technologies, and work on challenging and business-impacting projects.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services, Banking|
|Job Functions||Quality Assurance|
- Spearhead Automation efforts across multiple project to create flexible orchestration to address multiple project automation needs using established frameworks or new tools as per need.
- Develop reusable tools for test automation and identify new methods for automation.
- Work closely with Architects, Tech Leads and Software Engineers to understand the automation requirements.
- Automate test cases with an established automated framework.
- Seek for continuous improvement in existing automation establishments.
- Define and adhere to defined automation coding standards. Contribute to quality of automation coding through peer PR review process.
- Develop and maintain test plans and test cases for automated feature list.
- Along with automation, create expertise in assigned platform component, product or feature area.
- Execute and do failure analysis to compliment manual test team efforts to accomplish scheduled release timelines with high quality.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in testing distributed backend software architectures
- 3+ years of work experience in test automation of multi-tier Enterprise and/or Cloud, SaaS applications
- Strong experience in web applications user interface and RESTful web services testing ( HTTP, HTTPS, REST APIs, and JSON )
- Expertise in Java programming and/or Python, Shell scripting required.
- Hands on experience of Selenium, TestNG, RestAssured, Cucumber ( can be a plus ).
- Experience with microservices architecture using Kubernetes and Docker containers is a plus
- Comfortable with build processes, CI processes and managing QA Environments as well as working with build management tools like Git, Bamboo, Jenkins.
- Good exposure to databases. Experience in writing and understanding DB queries. Experience to No-SQL DBs is a plus.
- Experience working in a security domain is a plus
- Understanding of XML, XSD, JSON, REST and SOAP and demonstrated experience with web services APIs
- Experience of performance and scalability testing tools like Jmeter, Gatling, Locust is a plus.
For More Information Visit : Qualys, Pune
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.