Share with friends
This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
About The Role
What this job involves-
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory Test Cases to ensure product quality.
- QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- Candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs.
- Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute Test Cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Reviewing requirements, technical design documents
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, Test Case
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Co-ordinating the QA status in client meetings
- Conducting the trainings for the acquired knowledge
- Documenting lessons learned from earlier projects & accounting those for upcoming Projects
- Providing solutions to reduce manual work & with maintaining quality (e.g. Implementing Automations wherever possible)
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be-
Experience & Education
- 6 months – 2 years- Any Graduate/Post Graduate with Computer Science Background
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Experience in working with various program and delivery management tools / methodologies.
- Good working knowledge in implementing various Agile project management methodologies like Scrum.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders to gain consensus and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products and services.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.