This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Piramal Group, Nashik
Position: Relationship Manager – DST
Base Salary: Best In the Industry
Hiring Orgnization: Piramal Group
Job Location: Nashik, Maharashtra
Employment Type: Full Time
Valid Through: Please check official website for more details
Category: Jobs in Nashik
Valued at US$ 10 Billion, Piramal Group is a global business conglomerate with diverse interests in Pharma, Financial Services, Information Management, Real Estate and Glass Packaging.
The Group has offices in over 30 countries and a global brand presence in more than 100 markets.
Under the aegis of Mr. Ajay Piramal, the Chairman, Piramal Group is a torchbearer of trusteeship and responsible business ethos.
Based on the philosophy of ‘Doing Well and Doing Good’, the Group continues to create long-term value for its stakeholders and the community at large.
Note: In this period of emergency, apply your fevorite jobs and wait for remote team to contact.
By analysing your skills with company requirements, it will boost chances and your preparation skills to get the best in the market.
Best of Luck, Team JobYojana.com
Also check frequently, we are listing daily 100’s jobs for interns, freshers, Experienced
|Industry||Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals|
|Job Functions||Sales, Business Development|
Degree of Travel required to:
- Sales personnel at Builders end
- Sales & Collections Team
- Credit Team
- Operations Team
Positions that report into this role
Branch Sales Manager – DST
- Minimum Graduate
- 6 months-4 years of relevant experience in mortgage industry
- Having existing relationship with Builders
Essential Skills & Experience
- Understanding the Home loan
- Business/Market Knowledge
- Knowledge about policies and processes of Home loan
- Good communication and networking skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize conflicting and changing priorities
- Acquire customers for Home Loan from open market and Builder relationship
- Ensure adherence to KYC documents as per the guidelines of the company
- Ensure proper completion of the files within timeline as per the company checklist
- Build new relationships with builder community basis projects and expansion plans
- Guide the customer towards applying for Home Loan and explain the product features in terms of ROI, Processing Fees, Terms and conditions very clearly
- Cross Sell third party products to the Home Loan customers like insurance or any other appropriate product which may come up from time to time
- Ensure proper closure of disbursement documentation within the timeline
- Attend customer calls and properly attend to their requests for ensure high customer satisfaction
- Communicate the reasons for rejection to the customer
- Deal with early delinquencies and work closely with the collection team to resolve the issue if any
Graduate , Post Graduate
Apply Here: Piramal Group
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.