This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with NVIDIA, Pune
Date of Posting: 15 March 2020
NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing.
More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing — with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world.
Today, NVIDIA is increasingly known as “the AI computing company.”
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Computer Hardware, Computer Software|
Job Summary :
NVIDIA is looking for a highly motivated, creative engineer with experience in system software to join the GPU Virtualization team.
As someone who is hardworking and passionate about their work, you will be working on groundbreaking technologies. The primary focus will be on choosing efficient system software solutions to use for NVIDIA GPU drivers, then implementing and maintaining them.
You must be proactive, able to work independently and multi-functionally, multi-task and thrive in a multifaceted work environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work closely with senior engineers to design, optimize, maintain, debug, unit test and document next-generation graphics and computing features for NVIDIA GPUs.
- We work on next-generation GPU hardware and software features through all phases of development and you will get an opportunity to work across user and kernel stacks.
- We collaborate with many internal teams (software, hardware, architecture, SWQA and OEM support), external R&D partners and customers to define new products and features.
What We Need To See
- BS degree or higher (Computer science or related) with 7+yrs of industry experience.
- In depth understanding of Windows or Linux device drivers, PC architecture and ability to work close to the hardware.
- Proficient in C/C++ with strong software development, optimization and analytical skills.
- Strong debugging skills and extensive experience using gdb/kgdb/windbg to analyze complex pieces of software.
- Strong articulation skills for crafting and improving technical documents and to engage globally distributed engineering team.
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Understanding of Virtualization concepts and system software for ESX, Xen, KVM or Hyper-V
- Familiarity with computer system architecture, microprocessor and microcontroller fundamentals (caches, buses, memory controllers, DMA, etc.)
- Knowledge of DX/OGL graphics technologies, WDDM driver model.
NVIDIA is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For More Information Visit : NVIDIA, Pune
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.