This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Nielsen
Provide expertise on multiple phases of a project lifecycle from concept development to solutions design, implementation, optimization and support.
|Job Functions||Engineering, Information Technology|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The candidate will follow Agile software development methodologies and adhere to best practices in software development process.
- Assisting the architect to drive selection of technologies & designs, for development of high performing scalable platforms.
a Little Bit About You
Design and develop high-quality products on Core Java / J2EE platform.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns, distributed systems and OO analysis & design.
- In-depth expertise on Core Java & Java EE conceptual and programming skills.
- Experience in working on RESTful web services development & with frameworks like Spring Boot / Dropwizard, etc.
- Experience in working with RDBMS like Oracle / MySQL / MS-SQL.
- Working expertise on any NoSQL data stores viz. Key-Value stores (Redis, AWS Dynamo DB) /Document DBs (Mongo DB / Couch base).
- Ability to build configuration scripts using tools like Ant / Maven & adherence to test driven development processes using frameworks like JUnit / Mockito.
- B.E / B.Tech / BCA/ MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Ensure that development progress is within expected guidelines and is completed on time.
- Smart + Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced (nimble) environment.
- Experience in working on public cloud environments like AWS, Azure w.r.t. solutions development, deployment & adoption of cloud based technology components like IaaS / PaaS offerings.
- Experience in working with search platforms like Lucene / Solr / Elastic Search.
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: www.nielsen.com & www.gracenote.com .
This role is with Gracenote, which is a part of a Nielsen Company. Gracenote is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
For More Information Visit : Nielsen
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.