This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Posted on: 20 March 2020
Name of Post: Consultant
Organization: Ministry of External Affairs
Location: New Delhi
Education Qualification: LLB, LLM
Number of Posts: 01 Posts
Last Date of Apply: 10-04-2020
Category: Govt Jobs for Law Graduates
Details of MEA Vacancy:
Scale of Pay: Rs. 55,000/- Per Month
Qualifications/Essential Criteria :
Applicant should be an Indian National, L.L.M/Bachelors Degree in Law, Applicant must also be computer, Good Health and the age limit is 30-55 years.
Desirable Criteria :
2-3 years work experience in legal field/Courts, Prior experience with MEA/other GoI Departments, Prior experience of handling legal matters related to civil/criminal cases of women and child related issues.
Remuneration & Entitlements:
The remuneration will be Rs.55,000/- per month. (Rs.6,60,000/- per annum) , The employment will be strictly contractual, and will not confer any other benefits to the selected candidate.
In case the Consultant is required to travel domestically or abroad as part of his/her duties, the Ministry will take care of his/her travel, accommodation and per- diem costs.
Those selected are required to enter into a contract with the Ministry in a prescribed format w.e.f. from the actual date of engagement as Consultant.
Period of Consultancy :
Initially for 03 (Three) years The contract could be extended further depending on assessment of performance, mutual willingness and depending on the requirement.
The contract can be terminated by either side at any time, by giving one month’s notice.
The Government can terminate the contract immediately, by paying one month’s agreed remuneration in lieu of the notice period.
Nature of Duties :
The Consultant shall act as single window for all court cases pertaining to matters dealt by OIA-II Division of MEA. To receive and Compile the Court notices/summons.
To share court notices with Sections/Divisions concerned in the Ministry and solicit inputs from them to respond to the notices.
To prepare draft affidavits and other inputs in consultation with sections, Divisions concerned and with assistance of Govt.
To maintain contact with all empanelled Central Govt. Legal Counsels to keep abreast of ongoing and current Court cases.
To maintain a status report of all ongoing Court Cases and track the dates of next hearing etc. to suitably alert the Officers concerned. To process the matter related to payment of professional fees to Central Govt. Counsel as admissible.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
- Interested applicants may submit application indicating their interest in working for the Ministry of External Affairs as per proforma at Annex I.
- The envelope containing the applicants’ details as mentioned above should be clearly labelled “Application for the post of Consultant in OIAII Division in Ministry of External Affairs” and addressed to: Shri S L Mallik Under Secretary (PF/PG) Ministry of External Affairs Room No. 4071, JLN Bhawan New Delhi 110 011.
- Note: Applications received through email will not be considered.
- The last date for receiving applications is 10th April 2020 (1730 hrs).
- Applications received after the closing date or without the prescribed documents or otherwise found incomplete or not in the prescribed proforma will be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
To Apply for the job posting from MEA, please click on the Apply Now button below
Note: In this period of emergency, apply your favorite jobs and wait for remote team to contact.
By analyzing your skills with company requirements, it will boost chances and your preparation skills to get the best in the market.
Best of Luck, Team JobYojana.com
Also check frequently, we are listing daily 100’s jobs for interns, freshers, Experienced.
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.