This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Mastercard, Pune
Position: Senior Software Development Engineer
Category: IT Jobs in Pune
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network.
We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®.
We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives.
We believe as our company grows, so should you.
We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
|Industry||Financial Services, Information Technology & Services|
|Job Functions||Engineering, Information Technology|
- The Product & Digital Enablement (Bundling) Program delivers flexible, seamless configurations of products & services and provides choice in how solutions are created and delivered to our Customers
- We create the platform to digitize our products and solutions and simplifies the consumption of our products/services for our customers – allowing for speed to market.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Senior Engineer is a hands-on developer specializing in Java development with a particular focus producing API services
- Build (and test) all new cloud-ready code using Java, Spring Boot, microservices, REST API and other technologies with strong ability to design in OOA/OOD
- Significant advanced code development, code review and modest day-to-day support duties
- Identify and implement design principles such as DRY, Single Responsibility, SOLID
- Provides feedback on peer design and code includes optimization and simplification recommendations
- Drives measurable improvements in the maintenance, operational and run-time characteristics of your team’s software
- Working within an Agile development methodology, you will collaborate with other engineers and tech leads to deliver an exceptional user experience to our customers
- Automates and simplifies team development, test, deployment, and operations processes. Identify opportunities to improve an overall process / trim waste
- Troubleshoots complex problems, define root cause and permanently correct leaving the better and easier to maintain than when you found it
- Documents applications and can train new team members on how the team’s software is constructed, operated and fits into the bigger picture.
- Mentor newer team members
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship, collaborative and organization skills
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience in Java, Spring Frameworks, Microservices, Spring Boot
- Solid understanding and experience integrating web services
- Strong experience in designing, developing and running micro services.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Deep understanding of 12-factor application development practices and working knowledge of good engineering practices: coding standards, best practices and principles (SOLID, DRY), design patterns, modularity, use of abstractions, defensive coding
- Relational Databases (e.g Postgres, Oracle)
- Ability to write quality unit and end–to–end tests and debug and optimize existing and new code
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies, frameworks and tools and support multiple concurrent activities
- Experience with developing in Agile teams
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to influence and partner with teams outside of the engineering organization
- Cloud native application development
- Understanding of DevOps, specifically development, Build and Deployment tools (Git,Maven/Gradle, Jenkins)
- Test Driven Development
- Working experience on using performance and monitoring tools like Splunk and Dynatrace
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education
For More Information Visit : Mastercard, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Other Jobs @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.