This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Mastercard, Pune
Developer – Java Full Stack
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network.
We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®.
We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives.
We believe as our company grows, so should you.
We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services, Financial Services, Internet|
|Job Functions||Engineering, Information Technology|
Switching Solutions is involved in developing cutting edge solutions to assist in the new switch development for Authorization, Clearing, and other major functionalities for MasterCard.
- Analyze and create cutting edge solutions for switching solutions teams
- Manage relationship with various stakeholders – Business Owners, Testing Teams etc.
- Coordinate with other groups including vendors to ensure success of the project.
- Product Development using Digital Native Architecture and PCF – Agile ( SAFe) Development.
- Have you lead an end to end Agile (SAFe) Product development?
- Do you have an understanding of Payment and Cards industry?
- Full Stack Developer in Java for development initiatives in Switching Solutions
- Strong Technical Skills in Java, Spring Boot Framework
- Cloud ( Pivotal Cloud Foundry), DNA ( Digital Native Architecture) experience is an added advantage
- Experience in RDBMS or Cutting Edge Database desirable
- Coordinate with various groups in MasterCard to ensure success of the projects
- Automation -CI/CD and Quality initiatives
- Handle coordination between teams based in various locations
All About You
- Good experience as a Developer in Agile projects
- Knowledge in product development – Full stack( Database, Messaging, UI , Reporting)
- Expertise in Java, Spring Boot, Containers(PAAS)
- Experience in Online / Real Time or Batch development
- Experience in CI and CD
- Involved in quality initiatives
- Result oriented individual with Automation experience and Code Quality
- Experience in PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) and DNA is desirable
- Strong Communicator
For More Information Visit : Mastercard, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Other Jobs @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.