This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with LogicMonitor, Pune
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too.
We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day.
These are our core values. So it’s no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
You’ll be working in a major tech center of Pune, India.
When you join LogicMonitor, you’ll be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms.
We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion.
This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services|
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
The LogicMonitor Engineering Team is looking for a QA Automation Engineer who can analyze and test the industry-leading SaaS-based datacenter monitoring solution that helps customers to monitor a wide range of devices.
As a part of an agile development team, you will help define QA testing strategy, review requirements/specification, design test cases, conduct a full QA test lifecycle, and contribute to programmatic automation coverage to ensure the software quality of LogicMonitor products and services.
- Safeguard and ensure the quality of LogicMonitor product and business applications
- Execute Software Functional, Regression, Performance/Load, and Automation testing
- Communicate effectively with developers and team members regarding your findings
- Design and implement functional test plans and test cases, based on system understanding and analysis of functional specifications; work with product managers and developers to understand business requirements and perform test effort estimation
- Generate well documented bug reports for each testing task using Confluence and JIRA
- Provide valuable input when reviewing requirement documents and technical specifications
- 3+ years of commercial or enterprise application testing experience, including test execution, testing analysis and test case design, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science or related field
- Experienced in testing distributed web-based or SaaS solution(s)
- Familiar with at least one programming language such as, Java, C/C++, C#, or Perl
- Proficiency with HTTP, SQL, and at least one scripting language
- Using Open Source automated testing tools (Selenium, etc.)
- Familiar with agile process, quality estimate, QA testing process and tools
- Ability to work on multiple platforms (Windows and Linux)
- An expert, or able to quickly develop competencies, in numerous technologies (i.e. you can learn quickly!)
- Judicious: capable of thoughtful analysis of the costs and benefits of the work being done, with an eye towards maximizing customer utility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work with a development team and develop strong, reliable, and effective relationships with team members
- Ability to juggle priorities and work under pressure to deliver against client deadlines also enjoys solving problems (so fun!)
- Persistent: If initial approach doesn’t work, must be aggressive in conceiving alternative approaches and following through to success
- Inclined to see problems from the point of view of the customer and of our customer base as a whole.
Nice to have
- Ability to review source code change and make corresponding test strategy
- Good at seeing / identifying edge cases
- Automation mind set. Understanding when and where we can automate will help to improve fault tolerance and scalability moving forward
- Performance testing and pressure testing experience
- Development (especially network programming) experience would be great
- AWS (or other cloud) Experience
- Familiar with Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket)
- Familiar with Docker / Kubernetes
- Familiar with java unit testing frameworks (junit, mockito, wiremock)
For More Information Visit : LogicMonitor, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Other Jobs @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.