This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Lionbridge, Mumbai
Position: Project Coordinator
Experience: 2+ Years
Hiring Orgnization: Lionbridge
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Employment Type: Full Time
Valid Through: Please check official website for more details
Category: Jobs in Mumbai
Lionbridge partners with brands to break barriers and build bridges all over the world.
For more than 20 years, we have helped companies connect with global customers by delivering marketing, testing and globalization services in more than 300 languages.
Through our world-class platform, we orchestrate a network of 500,000 passionate experts in 5,000-plus cities, who partner with brands to create culturally rich experiences.
Relentless in our love for linguistics, we use the best of human and machine intelligence to forge understanding that resonates with our customers’ customers.
Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 27 countries.
Note: In this period of emergency, apply your fevorite jobs and wait for remote team to contact.
By analysing your skills with company requirements, it will boost chances and your preparation skills to get the best in the market.
Best of Luck, Team JobYojana.com
Also check frequently, we are listing daily 100’s jobs for interns, freshers, Experienced
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Marketing & Advertising, Information Technology & Services|
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with Project manager
- Determine the resources required to complete the project
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Track daily progress of project tasks and activities
- Share daily status reports with the senior management
- Analyze any risks/issues and provide solutions
- Graduation in any stream
- Strong communication skills both in English and local language
- Excellent telephone etiquettes
- Good communication skills
- Eye for Detail
- Ability to work in teams
on this mail id: Lionbridge, Mumbai
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.