This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
USNW (University of New South Wales) is looking for a Lecturer Jobs in Sydney, Austrelia, UNSW Medicine is a national leader in learning, teaching and research, with close affiliations to a number of Australia’s finest hospitals, research institutes and health care organisations.
With a strong presence at UNSW Kensington campus, the faculty have staff and students in teaching hospitals in Sydney as well as regional and rural areas of NSW including Albury/Wodonga, Wagga Wagga, Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie.
Lecturer Jobs In Sydney
Posted on: 23 June 2020
Name of Post: Lecturer
Experience: 2-3 Years
Company Name: UNSW (University of New South Wales)
Job Location: Sydney, Austrelia
Education Qualification: MBBS, MD
Number of Vacancies: 01 Posts
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Lecturer Jobs In Sydney
Details of Lecturer Jobs In Sydney Vacancy:
Lecturer – Cancer Research (Clinical)
Job no: 499614
Work type: Fixed term – Full time
Location: Sydney, NSW
The Opportunity: Lecturer Jobs in Sydney
- 3 year Fixed-term, Full-time role
- Academic Level B (+ 17% superannuation, leave loading & clinical loading if applicable)
- Based in Sydney, Australia
The Lecturer – Cancer (Clinical) is responsible for completing research and teaching activities, as well as active contributions in professional and administrative activities in UNSW Medicine. The Lecturer – Cancer (Clinical) will drive research jointly across Prince of Wales Hospital, Royal Hospital for Women or Sydney Children’s Hospital Randwick Cancer Services and the UNSW Faculty of Medicine, aligned with the overall strategic goals of the Cancer Service and UNSW Cancer Research Theme. Clinical duties will comprise 0.2 FTE of the position in a relevant clinical department.
This position reports directly to both the Head of School, at a relevant UNSW Medicine school, and Director of Cancer Services, Prince of Wales Hospital, Royal Hospital for Women or Sydney Children’s Hospital Randwick, with oversight from the UNSW Cancer Research Theme Principal. Please refer to the position description.
The successful applicant will have: Lecturer Jobs in Sydney
- A degree in a relevant field (i.e. MBBS or MD) with medical registration in NSW or international equivalent
- Completed PhD or evidence of advanced progress (2+ years FTE) into a higher degree by research course (i.e. PhD)
- Proven track record in publishing scientific research and demonstrated experience in grant writing, ethics submissions, and data analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to liaise effectively with all levels of staff, students, management, collaborators and members of the public
- Proven ability in working effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary team and in supervising technical staff and students
- Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training
Please address the selection criteria from the position description in your application.
Please apply online – applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Contact (for role related questions only): Lecturer Jobs in Sydney
Merita O’Connell E: [email protected]
Applications close: 11pm, 18th August 2020
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Note: In this period of emergency, apply your favorite jobs and wait for remote team to contact.
By analyzing your skills with company requirements, it will boost chances and your preparation skills to get the best in the market.
Best of Luck, Team JobYojana.com
Also check frequently, we are listing daily 100’s jobs for interns, freshers, Experienced.
About USNW: Lecturer Jobs in Sydney
|Latest Accountant Jobs in Mumbai 2020|
|Latest Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Bangalore 2020|
|Latest Digital Marketing Jobs in Pune 2020
|Latest Talent Acquisition Jobs in Pune 2020|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.