This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with J&J, Aurangabad
Date of Posting: 16 March 2020
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services, Banking|
|Job Functions||Quality Assurance|
Job Summary :
You will be part of India Make group of Medical Device. He/ She will use knowledge of project management, supply chains, knowledge of manufacturing operations to function as an integral member of a Make team devoted to a sustainable premier manufacturing supply chain operation supporting key strategic, Capital Projects and NPI projects. Ensures continuity of supply by leading, Supporting and participating in complex projects that require influencing and supporting multi- functional teams such as: NPI/LCM, Quality Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Sourcing, Plan, Make, Engineering, Quality Assurance and Environmental/Safety that drives the development and implementation of Business Continuity Plans to mitigate against manufacturing long term product supply disruption risks.
Key Responsibilities :
- You will actively participate in activities/deliverables, project plan development, updates to management and other core team activities to help establish project direction to ensure total team success.
- You will be the lead contact for all internal stakeholders (manufacturing, accounting, purchasing, sterilization, packaging, etc.) regarding project activities and establish and maintain relationships with all stakeholders (global domestic).
- You will manage Project Portfolio for the Site and support with leadership team in optimizing it
- You will possess critical organizational knowledge. They will mentor and provide leadership to junior project managers and build Project Management capability at the site.
- You will manage project risk through comprehensive mitigation assessment and planning techniques and be responsible for working with stakeholders to develop project plans and project risk analyses for all assigned projects
- You will define key project constraints such as scope, schedule, budget, resources and risks and clearly communicate roles, expectations and accountabilities to team members on a regular basis.
- You will know and follow all laws and policies that apply to their job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance always.
- You are considered a subject matter expert and will assist in the implementation of new processes and training.
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Engineering degree is required
- A Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) is preferred
- An MBA in Supply Chain Management or Operations Management is preferred
Experience And Skills
- A minimum of 10 years of experience is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of project leadership experience is required.
- Experience working in a new product development function is preferred.
- Proficiency utilizing the MS Office Suite (Project, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, SharePoint) is required.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage a varied workload is required.
- Demonstrated exceptional problem- solving ability is required. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills are required.
- The ability to work independently, provide multiple solutions to problems and effectively integrate systems is required.
- This candidate must be well organized, self- motivated, energetic, creative and resourceful.
- In addition, this candidate must demonstrate strong leadership, management and teamwork qualities.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required.
- This position will be based in Aurangabad, India and may require up to 5% domestic travel.
For More Information Visit : J&J, Aurangbad
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.