A Career Opportunity with JLL, Aurangabad
Position: CAD Technician
Type: Jobs in Aurangabad
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in a fully entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment.
If you harbour passion for learning and adapting new technologies, JLL will continuously provide you with platforms to enrich your technical domains.
We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package. It’s no surprise that JLL has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 12th consecutive year.
Note: In this period of emergency, apply your favorite jobs and wait for remote team to contact.
By analyzing your skills with company requirements, it will boost chances and your preparation skills to get the best in the market.
Best of Luck, Team JobYojana.com
Also check frequently, we are listing daily 100’s jobs for interns, freshers, Experienced
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Job Functions||Design, Art/Creative, Information Technology|
What this job involves-
- We are seeking candidate to join the team in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region (Aurangabad). This position will help to develop and modify CAD drawings for APAC/North American Corporate Solutions (CS) clients in close collaboration with Global CAD team.
- Creating 2D & 3D Testfits from hand drawn sketch or list of program requirements
- Performing ongoing maintenance of as-built AutoCAD floorplans to incorporate construction changes
- Following established AutoCAD drawing standardization guidelines
- Preparing drawings for publish to various CAFM/IWMS Technology Systems through
- drawing layer standardization, polylining to BOMA standard, etc.
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be-
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related Management fields.
- 2+ years in CAD Drawings, Polylining
- Working knowledge on Agile principles.
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of Revit families and templates for technology
- Advanced knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD and/or Revit.
- Experience with commercial (office) architectural, engineering or construction drawings
- Knowledge of CAFM/IWMS technology (FM-Systems, TRIRIGA, Archibus, etc.) is a plus
- Ability to work in 3D environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office Outlook, Word and Excel required.
- Advanced knowledge in building information modelling programs and applicable techniques.
- Ability to effectively meet and accommodate deadlines on multiple projects.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing and provide timely feedback and guidance to the Occupancy Planning Team
For More Information Visit : Rajoo Engineers Ltd, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.