A Career Opportunity with DNA Labs India, Aurangabad
Position: Nutritionists Weight Management
Type: Jobs in Aurangabad
DNA labs India is Ranked & Awarded as India’s No1 Genetic DNA Testing Laboratory With 3000 sample collection centers & tie-up with 500 hospitals across India. We perform more than 5000 tests a day.
India’s most trusted genetic lab by doctors.
Note: In this period of emergency, apply your favorite jobs and wait for remote team to contact.
By analyzing your skills with company requirements, it will boost chances and your preparation skills to get the best in the market.
Best of Luck, Team JobYojana.com
Also check frequently, we are listing daily 100’s jobs for interns, freshers, Experienced
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Health, Wellness & Fitness|
|Job Functions||Health Care Provider|
- Nutritionists work in a preventative capacity, assisting people to identify and change dietary habits that could lead to future health problems.
- As a Nutritionist, you ll have a strong understanding of the connection between diet and disease and how nutrition and lifestyle factors impact overall well being.
- In addition to providing nutritional assessment, advice and ongoing support to clients, Nutritionists may be involved in coordinating community health initiatives, promoting nutritional education and researching population health.
- Key responsibilities of the job include: Researching how the body’s functions are affected by nutrient supply. Investigating the relationship between genes and nutrients studying how diet affects metabolism.
- Examining the process of nourishment and the association between diet, disease and health. Providing health advice and promoting healthy eating advising about special diets.
- Assess patients and clients health needs and diet Counsel patients on nutrition issues and healthy eating habits Develop meal plans, taking both cost and clients preferences into account Evaluate the effects of meal plans and change the plans as needed
- Promote better nutrition by speaking to groups about diet, nutrition, and the relationship between good eating habits and preventing or managing specific diseases
- Write reports to document patient progress Educating health professionals and the public about nutrition working as part of a multidisciplinary team/ supporting the work of other health care professionals.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in dietetics, foods and nutrition, food service systems management, clinical nutrition, or a related life science.
- A postgraduate qualification in nutrition with 1+ years of experience is a preferred.
Desired Skills and Experience
- healthy eating, community health,
- service management,
- systems management,
- clinical nutrition,
- map, sit, food, care,
- clinical, addition, education,
- nutrition, dietetics,
- copyright, management,
- healthcare, assessment,
- Healthy Communities
For More Information Visit : DNA Labs India, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.