This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with JLL, Pune
Position:Customer Relationship Executive
Category: IT Jobs in Pune
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management.
Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions.
In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities.
JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 93,000 as of September 30, 2019.
JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
|Industry||Commercial Real Estate|
|Job Functions||Management, Manufacturing|
- You will be JLL’s front liner at the site for anticipating guest needs and resolving all customer related concerns.
- Your role is to ensure that customer service is maintained as per the standards set by the us. Your day to day activities will involve-
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receiving calls and emails from clients to ensure closure of complaints and communicating the actions taken to the stakeholders in a poised and confident manner.
- Taking ownership of the request or complaint and ensuring they are handled effectively within TAT.
- Monitoring the helpdesk and customer service executives on a regular basis.
- Taking daily rounds of the premises and reporting any lapses/ observations to the relevant team.
- Conducting timely Customer Feedback Surveys and sharing the reports with the client/management.
- Cooperating, coordinating and communicating with other departments to ensure good customer experience and sharing consolidated feedback reports with the team for improvement of services.
- Helping to ensure that any complaint/requests and/or emergencies are handled in an expeditious manner (as per JLL policies) and contact the proper authorities when needed.
- Being familiar with the building operating procedures manual (Lost and found, timings, id card application, permission forms etc.)
- Helping in activities like filing, checking and maintaining inventory records, DMR, MMR, club house reports, etc.
- Managing and participating in events/parties/CSR activities, general maintenance and guest handling.
- Act as a secondary point of contact for all occupants, in case of client escalation.
- Prepares and approves the working schedule/rostering for the helpdesk team as per the operational requirements to maintain & operate the property at an optimum level.
- Work Schedule-
- Site team- e.g.- Property Manager +2
- Other details if any.
You will be reporting to Property Manager.
Sound like you? Here is what we’re looking for-
Meticulous and Being Analytical
You must pay attention to detail and have excellent problem-solving skills. You would also use logic and reasoning to identify the alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- You will have a relevant education background in hospitality studies would be preferred, with min 2-3 years of work experience OR 4-5 years of experience in client facing roles.
- Good Communication skills with speech clarity, fluency in English language will be important.
- Willingness to work in flexible shifts, weekends and holidays as per requirement will be a must.
- Basic understanding of operating computers and mobile application and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is an added advantage.
For More Information Visit : JLL, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Other Jobs @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.