This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with JLL, Pune
Position: Assistant Engineering Manager
Category: IT Jobs in Pune
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management.
Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions.
In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities.
JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 93,000 as of September 30, 2019.
JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
|Industry||Commercial Real Estate|
|Job Functions||Management, Manufacturing|
- To provide Engineering support to the Facilities Management team at assigned Facilities.
- To ensure timely and accurate completion FM reports pertaining to assigned Facilities
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the Chief Engineer in managing the Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing installations & all Civil maintenance within the facility.
- Responsible for preparation of critical spares list for all installations as per manufacturer’s recommendations and plan for the inventory where the maintenance is carried out with in-house teams.
- Implement and oversee the pre-emptive maintenance programme to reduce the risk of sudden failures of critical equipment.
Assist the Chief Engineer to review the maintenance/service.
- practices of M&E Contractors to deliver quality work practices in line with the manufacturer recommendations.
Maintain the logbooks, checklists and PPM schedules for all M & E installations.
- Manage Downtime/ Breakdowns.
Arrange for ad-hoc M&E set ups as per the client requirement from time to time.
- Ensure the contractors follow the house rules at all times and the projects are handled with minimum inconvenience to the Client.
Assume AFM responsibilities if need arises.
- Responsible to handle the shifts independently on all Engineering related matters.
- Responsible for daily reporting on M & E to the Chief Engineer.
- Generate Service maintenance reports on office equipment’s.
- Generate Inventory and Purchasing of spares and consumables.
- Generate Downtime and breakdown incident reports
- MEASURES Overall client satisfaction by achieving SLA targets
- Timely resolution of helpdesk complaints
- Effective team coordination of direct and vendor staff for efficient service delivery.
For More Information Visit : JLL, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Other Jobs @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.