This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with JLL, Aurangabad
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management.
Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions.
In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities.
JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 93,000 as of September 30, 2019.
JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
About The Role
What this job involves-
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory Test Cases to ensure product quality.
- QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- Candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs.
- Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute Test Cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Reviewing requirements, technical design documents
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, Test Case
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Co-ordinating the QA status in client meetings
- Conducting the trainings for the acquired knowledge
- Documenting lessons learned from earlier projects & accounting those for upcoming Projects
- Providing solutions to reduce manual work & with maintaining quality (e.g. Implementing Automations wherever possible)
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be-
Experience & Education
- 6 months – 2 years- Any Graduate/Post Graduate with Computer Science Background
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Experience in working with various program and delivery management tools / methodologies.
- Good working knowledge in implementing various Agile project management methodologies like Scrum.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders to gain consensus and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products and services.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
What We Can Do For You-
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in a fully entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. If you harbour passion for learning and adapting new technologies, JLL will continuously provide you with platforms to enrich your technical domains. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package. It’s no surprise that JLL has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 12th consecutive year.
For More Information Visit : JLL, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
|Other Jobs @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.