This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with JLL, Aurangabad
Hiring Orgnization: JLL
Job Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Employment Type: Full Time
Valid Through: Please check official website for more details
Base Salary: Best In the Industry
Category: Jobs in Aurangabad
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management.
Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions.
In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities.
JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 93,000 as of September 30, 2019.
JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Job Functions||Design, Art/Creative,|
- We are seeking candidate to join the team in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region (Aurangabad).
- This position will help to develop and modify CAD drawings for APAC/North American Corporate Solutions (CS) clients in close collaboration with Global CAD team.
- Creating 2D & 3D Testfits from hand drawn sketch or list of program requirements
- Performing ongoing maintenance of as-built AutoCAD floorplans to incorporate construction changes
- Following established AutoCAD drawing standardization guidelines
- Preparing drawings for publish to various CAFM/IWMS Technology Systems through
- drawing layer standardization, polylining to BOMA standard, etc.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related Management fields.
- 1+ years in CAD Drawings, Polylining
- Working knowledge on Agile principles.
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of Revit families and templates for technology
- Advanced knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD and/or Revit.
- Experience with commercial (office) architectural, engineering or construction drawings
- Knowledge of CAFM/IWMS technology (FM-Systems, TRIRIGA, Archibus, etc.) is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office Outlook, Word and Excel required.
- Advanced knowledge in building information modelling programs and applicable techniques.
- Ability to effectively meet and accommodate deadlines on multiple projects.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing and provide timely feedback and guidance to the Occupancy Planning Team
What We Can Do For You-
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in a fully entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. If you harbour passion for learning and adapting new technologies, JLL will continuously provide you with platforms to enrich your technical domains. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package. It’s no surprise that JLL has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 12th consecutive year.
For More Information Visit : JLL, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.