This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with JLL, Aurangabad
Position: Tririga UI UX Development Analyst
Hiring Orgnization: JLL
Job Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Employment Type: Full Time
Valid Through: Please check official website for more details
Base Salary: Best In the Industry
Category: Jobs in Aurangabad
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management.
Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions.
In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities.
JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 93,000 as of September 30, 2019.
JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Job Functions||Design, Art/Creative,|
Team members from Product and Innovation department including Sr. developers, Tech leads, designers, quality analysts, architects, director and clients.
Team consisting of Product & Innovation Director Business Unit Director Product & Innovation head
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the implementation and review of customization within the TRIRIGA application platform.
- Responsible to work with TRIRIGA platform tools such as UX Designers, Application Builder, Application Administration, Utilities, Licence & Security, ETL Jobs, KPI and BIRT.
- Hands on experience in design and development of UX application in IBM TRIRIGA using platform tools.
- Hands-on configuration, testing, and deployment of the IBM TRIRIGA solution through all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Trouble-shoot and provide resolution to production and non-production issues.
- Perform solution designing, product enhancement activities.
- Discussing Requirements and issues with Clients.
- Should have the ability to understand client requirements and, upon understanding requirement, should be able to design the solution for optimized development.
- TRIRIGA Developer should be capable of architecting and developing industry leading solution without compromising code quality and development standards to deliver committed solution to client and other required stakeholders.
Technical Skills & Competencies
- IBM TRIRIGA Application 10.x, 9.x
- IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform 3.x.
- TRIRIGA Tools- UX Designer, Data Modeler, Data Integrator, Integration Object, Data Connect, TRIRIGA Offlining.
- HTML, CSS, Scripting, Google Polymer.
- Report Development- TRIRIGA report, Google Charts, BIRT.
- Conceptual to working knowledge of RDBMS platforms and SQL including ORACLE, MS SQL Server or IBM DB2.
- Exceptional Time management and multitasking skills
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
- Should be available to work on different time zones/ shifts
- Comfortable handling multiple, urgent priority tasks or projects and relationships in a stressful environment
- Willingness to travel at short notice
- Quick learner (Capable of learning new products and solutions)
- Good knowledge on software terms and various technology
- Team player.
Education / Qualification
- Engineer or equivalent degree with excellent TRIRIGA Implementation experience.
- 3 + yrs. of relevant industry experience.
What We Can Do For You-
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in a fully entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. If you harbour passion for learning and adapting new technologies, JLL will continuously provide you with platforms to enrich your technical domains. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package. It’s no surprise that JLL has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 12th consecutive year.
For More Information Visit : JLL, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.