This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with JLL, Aurangabad
Position: Tririga Support Engineer
Hiring Orgnization: JLL
Job Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Employment Type: Full Time
Valid Through: Please check official website for more details
Base Salary: Best In the Industry
Category: Jobs in Aurangabad
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management.
Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions.
In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities.
JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 93,000 as of September 30, 2019.
JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Job Functions||Design, Art/Creative,|
- We are looking for a Support developer / analyst to provide support services to TRIRIGA applications/projects.
- Candidate will be responsible for the implementation of enhancements, resolving issues, change requests, customization within the TRIRIGA application platform, including Data Modeler, Form Builder, Workflow and TRIRIGA Report Builder.
- Support services include debugging, analyzing and implementing technical solutions along with unit testing wherever required.
- Discussing and understanding the requirements and the issues with the Clients will also be a key factor to this role.
- Understand the customer’s issues/requirements, work with the client/markets/team teams who designed the customer’s application, and implement the customized solution
- Handle support projects independently – end to end
- Trouble-shoot and provide resolution to production issues
- Provide estimates to technical issues/ fix
- Unit testing the fix to ensure minimal impact
- Perform enhancement activities
- Implement change requests by clients
- Provide expected documentation supporting the support tickets
- Provide regular updates to the client and all teams on ticket status and progresses
- Walkthrough of functionality to the Clients if needed
- Quick turnaround time to resolve defects and issues
- Hands-on configuration, testing and deployment of the IBM TRIRIGA solution
- Providing support for L1/ L2/ L3 kind of tickets raised by clients.
Experience & Education
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate with Computer Science Background
- Hands on experience in working on support process and services preferred
- IBM/TRIRIGA developer certification preferred
- 4+ years of TRIRIGA application experience preferred
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Understanding of Java / Key OOPS concepts
- Experience in working with various technical languages and tools
- Knowledge of TRIRIGA application and tools preferred (Data Modeller, Data Integrator, Integration Object, Data Connect, Security groups, etc.)
- Good working knowledge in various support services models
- Experience in support production systems and L1/L2/L3 tickets
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products and services
- Good communication skills, ability to communicate with clients to understand and implement solutions.
- Good domain skills
- Solves problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Conceptual to working knowledge of RDBMS platforms and SQL including ORACLE, MS SQL Server or IBM DB2.
- Fast learner of new technologies and processes.
- Good logical thinking to apply to technical workflows.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
What We Can Do For You-
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in a fully entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. If you harbour passion for learning and adapting new technologies, JLL will continuously provide you with platforms to enrich your technical domains. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package. It’s no surprise that JLL has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 12th consecutive year.
For More Information Visit : JLL, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.