This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with JLL, Aurangabad
Position: Tririga Developer
Hiring Orgnization: JLL
Job Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Employment Type: Full Time
Valid Through: Please check official website for more details
Base Salary: Best In the Industry
Category: Jobs in Aurangabad
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management.
Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions.
In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities.
JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 93,000 as of September 30, 2019.
JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
Note: In this period of emergency, apply your fevorite jobs and wait for remote team to contact.
By analysing your skills with company requirements, it will boost chances and your preparation skills to get the best in the market.
Best of Luck, Team JobYojana.com
Also check frequently, we are listing daily 100’s jobs for interns, freshers, Experienced
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Job Functions||Design, Art/Creative,|
- We are looking for an Application Developer engineer to develop TRIRIGA applications with quality.
- Candidate will be responsible for the implementation of customization within the TRIRIGA application platform, including Data Modeler, Form Builder, Workflow and TRIRIGA Report Builder development
- Developer’s responsibilities include designing and implementing technical solutions along with unit testing the code developed.
- Discussing and understanding the requirements and the issues with the BA/Clients will also be a key factor to this role.
- Understand the customer’s requirements, work with the Business Analyst / Technical Lead who designed the customer’s application, and implement the customized solution
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to develop good quality application
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate development activities
- Provide estimates to technical requirements
- Hands-on configuration, testing and deployment of the IBM TRIRIGA solution through all phases of the software development life cycle
- Unit testing the code to ensure minimal defects
- Trouble-shoot and provide resolution to production and non-production issues
- Perform enhancement activities
- Discussing requirements and the issues with functional team and/or clients
- Walkthrough of functionality to the QA team
- Provide expected documentation supporting the development
- Ensure code review process is adhered
- Quick turnaround time to resolve defects and issues
- Provide regular updates to the team on task progresses
Experience & Education
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate with Computer Science Background
- IBM/TRIRIGA developer certification preferred
- 2-5 years of TRIRIGA application developer experience or any relevant industry experience
- Knowledge of TRIRIGA application and tools (Data Modeller, Data Integrator, Integration Object, Data Connect, Security groups, etc.) preferred
- Good understanding of Java / Key OOPS concepts
- Experience in working with various technical languages and tools.
- Good working knowledge in various project management methodologies like Waterfall, Agile/Scrum.
- Good communication skills, ability to communicate with teams to understand and implement requirements.
- Solves problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Conceptual to working knowledge of RDBMS platforms and SQL including ORACLE, MS SQL Server or IBM DB2.
- Fast learner of new technologies and processes.
- Good logical thinking to apply to technical workflows.
What We Can Do For You-
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in a fully entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. If you harbour passion for learning and adapting new technologies, JLL will continuously provide you with platforms to enrich your technical domains. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package. It’s no surprise that JLL has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 12th consecutive year.
For More Information Visit : JLL, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.