This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with JLL, Aurangabad
Position: Project Coordinator
Hiring Orgnization: JLL
Job Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Employment Type: Full Time
Valid Through: Please check official website for more details
Base Salary: Best In the Industry
Category: Jobs in Aurangabad
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management.
Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions.
In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities.
JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 93,000 as of September 30, 2019.
JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Job Functions||Design, Art/Creative,|
- We are looking for an experienced professional responsible for end to end Project Management
- Primary responsibility will be to keep the project and all related processes running smoothly and managing the project risks and issues proactively
- Monitoring the Project Plan by focusing on project scope, business requirements, Efforts, completion dates, resource allocation, and quality
- Resource Planning for multiple projects simultaneously including forecasting workload for the team
- Manage Project risks and issues proactively
- Responsible for tracking and reporting Project health to all stakeholders
- Manage multiple, interdependent initiatives/deliveries across work-streams
- Participating in project planning, client and internal calls, managing tools like TFS (Agile), and any other internal tools for the projects
- Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Masters in Computer application
- 3+ years project management/coordination experience.
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders within the team and with client and manage multiple, interdependent initiatives/deliveries across work-streams
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Proactive & Situational Leadership
- People and Project Management
- Workforce Planning & Effective Utilization
- Quality Metrics, Process Improvement
- SDLC methodologies like Waterfall and Agile
- Collaboration and Mentoring qualities
- Good communication skills, ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
What We Can Do For You-
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in a fully entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. If you harbour passion for learning and adapting new technologies, JLL will continuously provide you with platforms to enrich your technical domains. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package. It’s no surprise that JLL has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 12th consecutive year.
For More Information Visit : JLL, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.