This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with JLL, Aurangabad
Position: Maximo Enterprise Asset Management Developer
Hiring Orgnization: JLL
Job Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Employment Type: Full Time
Valid Through: Please check official website for more details
Base Salary: Best In the Industry
Category: Jobs in Aurangabad
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management.
Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions.
In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities.
JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 93,000 as of September 30, 2019.
JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Job Functions||Design, Art/Creative,|
- We are looking for a highly impactful & resourceful Senior Developer to join us for IBM Maximo practice who can design and configure applications to meet business processes and requirements.
- The role is critical and would support delivery and pre-sales activities involving design, development, and review, reporting, leading and mentoring others.
- The role will add immense value to the role holder through enhancement of Maximo skills, ability to lead others, build processes in IBM Maximo domain.
- Focuses on understanding requirements and developing solutions with good quality and within stipulated time
- Work independently with little supervision or as a team
- Aid in communicating with multiple stakeholders at a time
- Mentor Juniors
- Work with Client, Onsite team & BA to understand the requirements and create technical design
- Provide effort estimate and create work breakdown structure for the project deliverable’s
- Lead complex/ new tasks on their own without external help and provide resolution within expected time frame
- Explain the tasks to junior team members and get work done by them
- Mentor junior team members and answer their queries/ provide resolution wherever they are stuck
- Review the code of other team members and provides constructive feedback
- Should help in training the new team members
- Should be able to create documents as needed
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related Engineering fields.
- 4+ years of hands on experience in Maximo
- Working knowledge on Agile and waterfall methodologies.
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Mandatorily should have worked on v7.x onwards. Having knowledge of previous versions will be a plus. Installation Experience with Version 7.5, 7.6 and 7.6.1.
- Should have worked on at least 2 full scale implementation projects.
- Integration experience with financial systems like SAP, PeopleSoft or Oracle financials or any other external systems. Integration configurations- user exit classes, REST API, JSON, webservice and OSLC. Integration queue setups
- Java MBO customizations and Automation script customization.
- Familiar with Maximo objects associated with all the basic OOTB modules and applications.
- Should have experience with Upgrading Maximo to latest version.
- Complex websphere architecture configuration – clustered environments, LDAP configuration and administration.
- Should have good understanding of functional modules of Maximo like Asset mgmt., Work management, procurement, Inventory, Planning, Preventive Maintenance and condition Monitoring
- Well versed with all development aspects of Maximo like application Configurations, Work Flows, Automation scripts, email listener and interaction
- Well versed with SQL, BIRT reporting, Cognos, Java, Python, web service, ETL. Experience with Minimum of 20 Birt reports involving features like histograms, and java script coding in the before method.
- Experience with both SQL server and Oracle database.
- Experience with any add-ons or industrial solutions like scheduler, spatial, linear asset management, Transportation, control desk etc.
- Experience with Maximo anywhere or other 3rd party mobile solution.
- Minimum of Two onsite experiences and international client’s experience.
- SQL servers, Oracle sql developer or toad. Windows server administration, Java, Python/Jython/Java script, SQL & PlSQL, BIRT, Preferable – UNIX administration.
- Should have done data migration & loading through Mxloader, Excel, ETL tools, tables, Migration Manager
- Certification in Maximo or Java or SQL will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders to gain consensus and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Should have knowledge of using tools like TFS, JIRA, service now, MS Visio
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products and services.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
What We Can Do For You-
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in a fully entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. If you harbour passion for learning and adapting new technologies, JLL will continuously provide you with platforms to enrich your technical domains. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package. It’s no surprise that JLL has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 12th consecutive year.
For More Information Visit : JLL, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.