This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with Invesco Ltd, Pune
Position: Relationship Manager – Retail Sales
Type: IT Jobs in Pune
Working with distributors across assigned channels with the end result of continuous and balanced subscription to organization’s funds and ensuring adequate mix across all products to achieve set sales targets.
|Seniority Level||Mid-Senior Level|
|Industry||Investment Management, Financial Services|
- Contribute to sustained growth in sales through initiatives targeted at long term development of distributor relationships and deep markets for the organization.
- Achieve defined sales targets through a consistent sales effort by establishing annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
- Maintain call reports and implement the sales process of the organization.
- Drive profitability & market share from the sourced AUM.
Building positive relationships with channel partners
- Strengthen working relationships with current channel partners and distributors to entrench the Invesco brand and advance sales.
- Maintain & prioritise regular contact with channel partners to sustain and improve the relationship.
- Ensure our distributors have a detailed understanding of our funds & products.
- Offer support to channel partners on marketing material, product information, investment strategies, investment outlook and joint calls with prospective investors.
- Coordinate and lead distributor events, training initiatives offered to distributors, Fund manager calls and Investor Education initiatives in your assigned channel and distributor relationships.
- Identify, research, and contact prospective distributors and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business
Sales support & market intelligence
- Coordinate with product and research team to provide support to the channel partners.
- Provide sales support to existing and new relationships, respond to more complex customer enquiries.
- Collect market & competitor intelligence on investment strategies, engagement efforts and talent and share within the organization.
Knowledge / Skills / Education Qualifications
- Excellent inter personal skills, communication & presentation skills
- Well entrenched & networked in the local AMC market
- Strong grasp of investment concepts and products in the asset management industry including a very good understanding of equity & fixed income markets.
- Effective knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong on analytics and problem-solving skills.
- Aptitude for encouraging positive relationships
- NISM Series V – Mutual Funds Distributor Module certified
Personal Characteristics And Behaviours
- Excellent Communication
- Innovation & Continuous Improvement
- A positive and go getter attitude & strong teammate.
- Display entrepreneurial drive, passion and enthusiasm.
- Customer oriented attitude
For More Information Visit : Invesco Ltd, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.