This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
IIT Indore Non Teaching Jobs 2020 – 30 Various Posts Apply Online
Official notification is updated on the official website of IIT Indore Non Teaching Recruitment 2020, apply online on the official website, link is given below, IIT Indore Non Teaching Jobs 2020 for Government of India Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Indore Non Teaching 2020, various departments of IIT Indore 2020, please read the article for more information and share with your friends to get jobs to update daily.
3. Deputy Manager,
4. General Manager,
5. Administrative Officer,
6. Placement Officer,
7. Sports Officer,
8. Executive Manager,
9. Junior Hindi Translator
*Note: No Application Fee is required for Candidates
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen communities & women.
1. Registrar – Rs.1,44,200/- to Rs.2,18,200/- Per Month,
2. Manager – Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- Per Month,
3. Deputy Manager – Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- Per Month,
4. General Manager – Rs.78,800/- to Rs.2,09,200/- Per Month,
5. Administrative Officer – Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- Per Month,
6. Placement Officer – Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- Per Month,
7. Sports Officer – Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- Per Month,
8. Executive Manager – Rs.47,600/- to Rs.1,51,100/- Per Month,
9. Junior Hindi Translator – Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- Per Month
Gradute, Post Graduate Degree, M, Tech, MBA, BE, B. Tech, MCA, M.Sc,
Masters from any recognized Institute or University in India.
Official Notification Date: 14-Feb-2020
Online Application Closing Date: 06-Mar-2020
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|1. Registrar||01 Posts|
|2. Manager||09 Posts|
|3. Deputy Manager||10 Posts|
|4. General Manager||01 Posts|
|5. Administrative Officer||04 Posts|
|6. Placement Officer||01 Posts|
|7. Sports Officer||01 Posts|
|8. Executive Manager||02 Posts|
|9. Junior Hindi Translator||01 Posts|
- Go to iiti.ac.in, the Official Site of IIT Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- From there find the Recruitment or Careers Section.
- Over there you will find the advertisement for the various vacancies for Non Teaching Recruitement.
- Open and Read the information in it
- And then if you are eligible, fill the application form
- Recheck the total details, you have entered
- Pay the Application fees.
- And finally, submit it before the closing date.
Official Apply Online Link – https://iiti.ac.in/
Please click on this link: —