This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with IBM, Pune
Position: Test Specialist: Packages
As a Test Specialist at IBM, your analytical and technical skills will directly impact the quality of the software we create.
Come work in an agile environment where you will help each iteration reach the next level.
Whether the testing is manual, automated, or cognitive, you hold a key role in releasing the best deliverables to IBM’ers and our clients.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services, Computer Software, Financial Services|
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
Role and Responsibilities
- As a Test Automation Practitioner you will design, build, test and deploy effective testing solutions which reduce the amount of manual effort in the testing process.
- You are responsible for applying automated tools to support the testing of applications across all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- You need to support the test team by recommending tools and processes to automate other test activities, such as test management, reporting, test data generation and defect management.
- Evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for test-ability, test cases and use cases for suitability for automation.
- You will assist the development of the test automation strategy and focus specifically on maximizing reuse for regression purposes.
- Possess good knowledge in creating test plans and test strategies.
- Design, build and execute automated tests to validate applications using Selenium
- Identify regression testing needs, and create and maintain an Automated Regression Suite.
- Implement the strategy via developing, coding and executing test case and test script frameworks using automated tools such as Selenium with Cucumber BDD.
- Provide timely project related data as required in applicable systems and ensure timely reporting and response to stakeholders.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Profound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and Testing life cycle.
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance and Software Testing
- Automation hands on experience in Selenium and Cucumber BDD or other automation tools
- Understanding of REST
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle, Microsoft SQL, IBM DB2)
- Programing experience in Java (or C++/C#/VB.Net)
- Have organizational, problem solving, and time management abilities
- Proven experience in Descriptive Programming skills.
- Expertise in writing SQL queries, analyzing query performance using query plans
- Experience in various kinds of application testing viz. Web applications, Client-Server applications, Database backend, Mainframe applications etc. would be an advantage.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment
- Proven interpersonal communications and technical writing skills.
- Collaborate with a group of like-minded Automation Engineers and Manual Testers.
For More Information Visit : IBM, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Other Jobs @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For Other IT Jobs Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.