This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with IBM, Pune
Position: Oralcare Apps Administrator
Type: IT Jobs in Pune
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell.
To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible.
To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems.
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services, Computer Software, Financial Services|
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
Role and Responsibilities
- You are responsible to manage and administer Oracle EBS Servers with support of daily operations
- Help to develop strategies to improve availability and utilization of Oracle EBS Server Environment of multinational clients
Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in Cross platform migration from Solaris to Linux, HP-Unix to Linux and IBM-AIX to Linux
- Working knowledge of Server Tuning, Database Tuning, SQL Tuning, Application performance monitor.
- Hands-on experience in UTF8 Character set migration using DMU and csmig tool and OATM migration.
- Expertise in installation of Oracle Applications 11i/R12 through rapidwiz, ASM and Data Guard configuration and maintenance of Oracle 11i/R12 Applications, Cloning, Patching, Upgrade, Language installation.
- Solid understanding with Oracle Advanced Supply Chain, Financials, Demantra, iSupplier/iProcurement, OBIEE, RMAN, SSO, OID, RAC, ASM, high availability setups for CMs, DB & Apps tier
- Experience in Oracle Applications Utilities like AD Administration, AD Controller, Autoconfig, AD Merge Patch, AD Relink, AD Splice, ADOP (AD online patching) etc.
- Experience in SSO and OID implementation and integration with Oracle E-Business Suite.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- Experience in Oracle E-Business Suite: 12.2.6/4, R12, 11i etc along with Middle tier: Oracle WebLogic, SOA, OBIEE, OAM/SSO, IDM, JMS, JTS etc
For More Information Visit : IBM, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.