This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
A Career Opportunity with IBM, Pune
Position: Project Manager
Type: IT Jobs in Pune
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell.
To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible.
To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems.
Note: In this period of emergency, apply your fevorite jobs and wait for remote team to contact.
By analysing your skills with company requirements, it will boost chances and your preparation skills to get the best in the market.
Best of Luck, Team JobYojana.com
Also check frequently, we are listing daily 100’s jobs for interns, freshers, Experienced
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services, Computer Software, Financial Services|
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
As Project Management Professional, you are responsible for program management of Managed Server Services like Disaster Recovery. You will manage all Partners – internal and external partners.
If you thrive in a dynamic, reciprocal workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop strategies and operational plan for customers to standardize compliance-based service Offerings
- Lead client implementation service delivery providing management and oversight of SIEM Implementation
- Responsible for Revenue realization, Coach developers, testers to deliver high quality software. Closely work with and/or Lead a highly skilled engineering team to guide, help implement and deliver solutions on time
- Partner closely with the product owners, business analyst to align product architecture with business needs.
- Manage diverse requirements, negotiate, and effectively articulate rationale and vision behind technical decisions that support the business
- Play trusted advisor to the program leadership to bring the right technical skills on the board.
- Research, analyze and recommend solutions which meet business and technology needs
- Partner with DevOps teams to operationalize the product deliveries
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses that will help you
- You’ll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Any Degree, BE/B.Tech or MCA from a reputed institute.
For More Information Visit : IBM, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.