This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Posted on: 20 March 2020
Name of Post: Legal Professional
Organization: HPCL Rajasthan Refinery
Education Qualification: LLB, LLM
Number of Posts: 06 Posts
Last Date of Apply: 24-04-2020
Category: Govt Jobs for Law Graduates
Age: 28 Years
Details of HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Vacancy:
Scale of Pay: Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/- Per Month
3-years full time course in law after graduation or 5 years course in law after 12th Standard from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. Candidates scoring minimum 60% in aggregate of all the semesters/years for UR/OBCNC/EWS candidates (55% for SC, ST & PwBD candidates) in the qualifying degree (as applicable) are only eligible to apply.
UR, EWS and OBCNC candidates are required to pay an application fee of ₹500/- (Application fee of ₹500/- + Applicable Taxes + Bank Charges) through Online Payment mode only.
SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
Experience as a practicing Advocate or working in a reputed Law Firm or Company. For practicing Advocates, the experience must be after enrollment in the Bar Council and it must be post qualification.
Experience should preferably relate to drafting Agreements, preparing Court/Arbitration papers, briefing Counsel, etc. substantially covering the law relating to Contracts, Building & Construction, Sale of Goods, Transfer of Property, Infrastructure, Intellectual Property, Oil and Gas, and Consumer Protection.
Experience in oil and gas industry and/or experience handling high value EPC projects is desired. Candidates should possess excellent written/verbal communication skills.
Proficiency in reading and writing in any one or more Scheduled language (as per Constitution) in addition to English and Hindi is preferred.
Selection Procedure :
- The multiple stage process may comprise of various shortlisting tools like Computer Based Test and/ or resume shortlisting, Group Task, Moot Court (only for Legal position), Interview, etc.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria, will be considered for further selection process for appearing in Computer based Test (objective type with no negative marking, comprising of two parts, General Aptitude consisting of Intellectual Potential test, testing Logical Reasoning & Data interpretation, Quantitative Aptitude test & test of English Language, Technical / Professional Knowledge comprising of questions related to Qualifying degree / Educational background/work experience required for the position applied for). Candidates qualifying in the Computer Based Test will be called for Group Task (based on scrutiny of the application and resume as submitted in the online application) in order of the category-wise and disciplinewise merit list of Computer Based Test in a predetermined ratio.
- Written Test: Minimum qualifying marks in Domain section for all positions except Law: 50% for all categories. Minimum qualifying Overall Marks (i.e. Domain + Aptitude) Marks: 60% for UR & 54% (SC/ST/PWD/OBCNC) Minimum qualifying marks for Law (S/G E1) is 60% of total marks for UR/EWS & 54% for SC/ST/OBCNC/ PwBD. Written Test scores are included in drawing Final Merit List
- Group Task & Personal Interview: Minimum Qualifying Marks to be obtained (40% for UR & EWS, 33.33% for SC/ST/PWD/OBCNC), For Law(S/G E1): Minimum Qualifying Marks (40% for UR; 33.33% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBCNC) to be obtained in Moot Court & Personal Interview combined.
How to Apply :
- The last date for reckoning age and all other eligibility criteria will be considered as of 20/03/2020. Only Online Applications will be acceptable. Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to HRRL.
- Admit Card for Computer Based Test, Specimen Questions, Interview Call Letters, etc. will not be sent to candidates in hard copy. Candidates will be required to download the same from HRRL website https://www.hrrl.in/.
- Last date of online application 24th April 2020
To Apply for the job posting from MEA, please click on the Apply Now button below
- The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the final semester mark sheet or the date of final examination mentioned on the provisional certificate. In case the results of a particular examination are posted on the website of the university or institute then a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the university or institute indicating the date on which the result is declared on the website will be considered as the date of passing the examination.
- Candidates who have completed Integrated ME/ M.Tech will be eligible to apply against engineering positions, provided the course requirement for award of BE/ B.Tech is in any one of the disciplines mentioned in the advertisement. Such candidates must have both BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech degree separately.
- Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech engineering degree after 3 years diploma are also eligible to apply provided the course requirement for award of BE/ B.Tech is in any one of the disciplines mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application. In case multiple applications are identified from a candidate, the latest one shall be considered as final and the older applications shall be rejected without any notice.
- Mere issue of Admit card/Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature.
- All the candidates are requested to remain updated at each step of the selection process by visiting our website https://www.hrrl.in/. All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process may be addressed to our Recruitment Team through [email protected]
- Only the degree’s mentioned in the advertisement will be accepted. No equivalent degree’s will be considered.
- Candidates must be in possession of all applicable Degree Certificates and mark sheets at the time of application.
Note: In this period of emergency, apply your favorite jobs and wait for remote team to contact.
By analyzing your skills with company requirements, it will boost chances and your preparation skills to get the best in the market.
Best of Luck, Team JobYojana.com
Also check frequently, we are listing daily 100’s jobs for interns, freshers, Experienced.
|Jobs in Aurangabad @ Siemens Technology India, Aurangabad|
|For IT Jobs in Pune Checkout: JobYojana.com|
|Top IT Companies in Pune|
Please Share resume on Official Sites, Third Party Website may use data for unwanted reasons.